Relationship hcs (Shakes)

Not in a creepy way, but he would have pictures of you or both of you in his room, just like he has Supa Strikas picsShakes is incredibly supportive, always cheers on youHe's a golden retriever bf, I just know itI feel he would invite you to every match, and that includes taking you to travel around the worldAnd a lot of adventurous datesWhen you go on dates he gets a new souvenir for the two of you, collecting even the smallest things to remember your dates together.Comfortable silenceHis favorite part of you is your cheeks. He loves to pinch them, kiss them, poke them, smoosh them between his hands, he loves it all! He's even tried to bite them a few times. He's truly insatiable.He doesn't usually get emotional with you but when he does it's mostly because of his mom or his missing dad.His biggest insecurity in the relationship is Skarra trying to separate you (so he could win the Superleague :v)You and Fran would be besties :)One of his favorite things to do is have competitions to see which one of you can catch the most food in your mouth from the air (Spenza throwing it)Playing video games together till late and Shakes being punished with extra laps for not arriving on time.If you ever lay down alone he'll jump on you without warning. You were sleeping? Without him? How cruel :(Really enjoys matching with you (football and clothing). He thinks it's cute when people can just look at the two of you and tell you're together. You'll have to interfere and get him to settle for coordinating colors/patterns instead of wearing those "I'm With Stupid" "Guess I'm Stupid" shirts.