Let's go surf and enjoy the beach (North)

Hey! Yeah, of course, hell, this is super cute

Sorry it took soo long, been really busy these days :')

Please enjoy

---

You have waited for this day for a long time, after begging and pleading with your boyfriend, he finally said yes, and he finally has time. Today will be the day you learn to surf.

The sea breeze played with your hair as you nervously watched the waves crash on the beach.

"Are you ready, baby?" North asked, holding up the surfboard with an encouraging smile.

You nodded determinedly and he placed the leash around your ankle, following North's instructions as they walked towards the water. The feeling of the salt water enveloping your feet made you feel excited.

"Remember, the secret is to keep your balance and go with the wave," North reminded you as he helped you onto the board.

You paddled hard, following North's instructions to find the right position. Finally, you felt the wave lift you up and you began to slide on it. Although you struggled to keep your balance at first, you soon began to feel more comfortable.

"You're doing great, _!" North cheered from the shore, clapping excitedly.

After a while watching you from a distance, he decided to join in, grabbing another board and running towards the sea.

The two of them were there having a little fun, until little by little your legs began to get tired. North had warned you about it, saying that it was completely normal, but that you should let him know the moment it happened.

"North... my legs are hurting, can we stop for today?" You asked quietly. He looked in your direction and nodded with a smile, "Sure."

"You surprise me, __, you learn too fast" he said while they were sitting on the beach. "Let's say I have a good teacher"

"Oh! I almost forgot, give me a second" North said as he got up from your side and ran towards some rocks. You looked at him in confusion as he hid behind a large rock. "Close your eyes!" You heard him scream. "North, I'm warning you, if you scare me again..." You said as you closed your eyes. You waited like this for a while until you heard his footsteps approaching.

"Alright...open your eyes" he said with an excited tone. You opened your eyes and found... "A surfboard?" Asked. "Surprise! I wanted to get you one of your own, more to your liking" North said with a big smile. You looked at him surprised for a few seconds and then smiled and laughed. "North! You didn't have to! It's incredible!" You admired the board, it was definitely designed for you.

"Ah, but that's not all... Look..." he said as he showed you the back of the board.

"...You smug," You said smiling. The back of the board came with his North Shaw autograph with a small heart on the side. "Come on, I know you love it." You didn't resist. "Yes, I definitely love it."