More Dooma relationship HCs

Partners in crime definitely

Since ever

No matter what kind of evil plan they have to prevent Supa Strikas from winning, you are always there to help them.

So you're definitely used to losing.

So it goes without saying that you have a pretty entertaining life.

One day they were all in one of The Vice's rooms watching a commercial for the El Matador action figure. Dingan, Skarra, and Dooma were sitting on the couch and you were sitting on one of the armrests next to Dooma.

Dooma: This is just going to make El Matador more popular.  

Skarra: Yeah! And you know what that means  

Dingan: Yeah!... uhm...  

____: He's going to play better than usual.

They decided to sabotage El Matador with Skarra's action figures.

Anyway, you ended up driving the truck with the action figures and transporting them to the factory to do the sabotage.

As always, the plan didn't turn out well, but you and Dooma enjoyed it.

You have been together for a long time, and you have been through a lot with the team, but of course, you also have your private life.

In which he is less serious and more kind, not too much, but enough. You are his safe place, and he is yours.

So, when he doesn't have to train or has something important to do, he always spends more time with you in the cuddling bed.

Dooma: Okay, enough, I'm going to go make breakfast  

____: 5 more minutes...  

Dooma: "You can stay here as long as you want," he said as he kissed you on the forehead and let out a small laugh.

Those 5 minutes turned into 30 and he ended up bringing the two of you breakfast to bed.

You had a nice breakfast, and then he went to prepare a bath for the both of you.

In short, outside of the football routine, you have a perfect life in which your man treats you like a queen.