1

-----Lucifer's pov-----
   I rolled in my bed a bit, getting extremely bored. I got up and walks slowly to the bathroom, I'm wearing duck pajamas. I feel so lonely. "Ughhh..." I groan. Then an idea pops into my head.

             ----3rd person----
Lucifer washed his face with freezing cold water, wincing at how cold it was. Then, he began to walk out of the bathroom and change into his casual clothes. He stilled looked really tired because of the large, dark bags under his eyes from not getting well sleep. He snapped his fingers and a portal to the Hazbin hotel showed up. "Alright Lucifer you got this, just go through this portal and knock on that door!" He mumbled to himself.
     He walked through the portal and nervously knocked on the Hazbin hotel's door, waiting for someone to open it. To his surprise, Alastor opened the door saying "Hello, welcome to the Hazbin hotel what can I do for you-" Alastor looked at the king of hell for a few second before saying, "Ugh, not you again,"
      "I'm not very happy that you opened the door either," Lucifer looked at Alastor for a bit and his hands clenched tightly onto his apple cane. "Awwe, did I make the shorty mad?" Alastor mockingly said. Lucifer glared up at Alastor mumbling some swears under his breath. "May you please fetch me my daughter.... Bambi" Lucifer had said the last part rudely and mockingly.
     "Don't fucking call me that you short fucking bastard.." Alastor said his neck cracking and his antlers perking out of his head, staring with a creepy smile like usual down at Lucifer.
      "Get me my daughter.... NOW." Lucifer said the last part and his wings extended out of his back and his horns grew out of his head when Charlie walked up to Alastor saying, "Do we have a new custome-" she cut herself off when she saw Lucifer and he made his wings go behind his back and his horns go away, looking really cute as he pushed past Alastor to hug Charlie. "CHAR-CHAR!!"
     Alastor dusted himself off and watched with a creepy smile on his face "Dad, what do you need-"
Charlie asked with  but of confusion in her voice. "Oh... I was wondering if I could... Uh.... Stay with you guys at this hotel..."  Lucifer said quietly. Then Charlie started squealing happily "OF COURSE DAD!!" Alastor budded in. "oh. But princess Charlie the only room left is the one on my floor, right next to my room. I don't know if he would like that" Alastor's static radio voice became loud at the end of that.
      Lucifer looked up Alastor
or angerily. And a low growl cane from under his breath. As Charlie looked at them and frowned "I'm perfectly fine with that room..."

                           ###

It had been 2 weeks since Lucifer first came to live with them in the hotel and He was already beginning to get sick of Alastor, LITTERALY, he was sick. Alastor had put something in the pancskes to make him sick and he was not laying in his bedroom on a fluffy white blanket with a duck on it. No one has came to check on him yet but he didn't care about that
     He looked at his ring, the one Lilith had a matching one to. He stared at it, smiling at first bet then a nervous look came to his face and he felt his eyes well up with tears. When there was a knock on his door, he wiped his eyes and spoke "Come in.."

              ---Alastor's POV---
He opened the door to Lucifers room and walked over to the bed that Lucifer was currently in, curling up in his blanket. "Hm, how funny, you look very weak although you are the king of hell," Alastor said chuckling and Lucifer glared up at him, pulling the blanket up higher. "Leave me alone you old fashioned b-" Lucifer gagged and pulled the blanket down and ran to the bathroom, vomiting into the toilet. "F-fuck..." Lucifer mumbled as he sit on his knees in front the toilet in case he were to vomit again.

      He wasn't wearing a shirt but he was wearing shorts, his hair was messy and he looked very tired, yet cute. "Hm, disgusting." I chirped from the door of the bathroom. "Would you like some water?" He said politely yet in a mocking way. "I don't want your help..." Lucifer said before vomiting into the toilet again and l walked over to him, who was nudged in the chest by Lucifer. "Fine" I said before disintegrating into a shadow, and into my room.
      "FUCK!"  I held my chest eith my hand and took off my jacket and unbuttoned my shirt, releaving a nasty scar.

                --- Lucifer's Pov-----
I was curious when I heard Alastor scream fuck from the room next to me and I morphed into a snake and slipped into his room, watching him and eaves dropping on him. When I saw the scar I chuckled. "Omg, damn, so Adam. Did end up hurting you huh?" I say morphing back into myself, I'm wearing a jacket but no shirt.  "GET THE FUCK OUT." Alastor screamed at me and he held his chest in attempt to stop the bleeding "No I'm helping you." I say walking over to him and examining the scar.
      "I want to make a deal Alastor.." I say looking into his eyes. "Continue..." Alastor said, calming down. "If you continue to protect my daughter when I can't, I'll- give you my blood, you can have some whenever and wherever you want..."  Alastor's smile got wider when he heard this and said "Deal" he held out his hand as to shake on it and I shooke his hand lightly, and green smoke covered our hands...

                   NOTE

Yay chapter one done! You read 979 words! Good job!!