12

----3rd person----

       The next morning Lucifer woke up alone. He heard a lot of commotion in the lobby which was weird because he is on the top floor. He slowly got up and limped over to his closet.

      He put on a sweater and shorts because that's all that was clean and snapped to make himself not feel the pain in his legs. He then walked over to his bed side table grabbed his cane and teleported into the lobby.

      When he found himself in the lobby, everyone was there but his attention was brought to the tall figure he hasn't seen in seven years. "Lilith..?" Lucifer stuttered.

     Lilith looked his way and glared down at him. "Hello Lucifer." Her voice echoed through the now silent lobby, her voice had a cold tone in it.

     Lucifer balled up his hands and signaled he wanted to talk to her alone before walking into the hallway. Lilith followed him.

     "How could you." Lucifer said looking at the ground walking forward, his voice was cold but the sadness was still in his voice.

    "I don't need you Lucifer. The only thing you did for me was drag me into hell! Our daughter will be in my hands from now on." Lilith said her voice was loud with anger.

     "OUR?! YOU WERE GONE FOR SEVEN YEARS OF HER LIFE! You can hate me all you want but she is MY daughter and you will stay away from her." Lucifer said stopping and turning to face Lilith.

     Lilith smirked and pushed Lucifer to the ground knowing he wouldn't dare hurt her but Lucifer got up and punched Lilith right when Charlie came into the hallway. "DAD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

     Charlie ran over to Lilith and hugged her as Lilith started to act like the victim. "Charlie... She.." he was cut off by Charlie

     "Dad... For once I'm happy again and you're trying to take it away from me. get out of my hotel... you've only caused problems." Charlie said pointing towards the end of the hallway.

     Tears formed in Lucifer's eyes "No... Charlie.. I... Please.. I-i...  Sorry... I even bothered... Ill go..." Lucifer began to walk away hiding his face in his hands to cover his tears.

                    ###

      Lucifer had packed and began to make his way down to the lobby to announce his leave. "Lucifer, what are you doing?"  Alastor's voice echoed behind him. Lucifer froze and turned to look at Alastor. Lucifer's eyes were bloodshot and his eye bags were puffy.

      "I... I have to leave the hotel." Lucifer mumbled before turning away from Alastor's graze and headed to the stairs that  he didn't usually use and began to walk down them.

     He felt a tight grip on his wrist. "Don't leave." Alastor said quietly. Lucifer pulled his hand away and ran down the steps and into the lobby.

     Lucifer felt all of the eyes go on him as he stepped into the lobby.  "Short king you alright?" Angel said with a concerned voice.

    Lucifer's breath sped up as he looked up he ran over to the door. "I'm leaving the hotel and going back to my palace on Charlie's request..." Lucifer's voice cracked as he put his hand on the handle of the door.

      "Lilith... You fucking lier." Alastor said clenching his fists as he looked towards Lilith. This stopped Lucifer in his steps he turned to watch.

      Lilith looked at Alastor with a glare "Alastor. Don't speak to me like that. Remember your place pet" Lilith said as a green chain showed up around Alastor's neck. 

    The chain quickly disappeared as Alastor's smile tensed. "You may own my soul..... BUT ¥ØÜ CANNOT LÏĒ LIKE THAT...." Alastor said his eyes turning into radio dials.

    "You own Alastor's soul.....?" Lucifer's voice echoed he sounded like his heart just broke. "You... First you leave me and your own daughter alone... Then you take the soul of an unexpecting person. How could you... I thought you said you would never hurt anyone..."

     "Oh shut up Lucifer. You actually thought I loved you?! No, I could never love a stupid, broken, terrible, sou-" Lilith was cut off by Alastor and Charlie at the same time.

     "Fuck you Lilith.." Charlie and Alastor said. Alastor stepped towards Lucifer and stood next to him and Husker did the same as Alastor held his soul and he understood what he was doing.

     "You of all people DESERVE to be in hell. But you of all people have been up in heaven, in paradise happy. LEAVING YOUR FUCKING FAMILY!" Alastor said surprising everyone and Angel quickly walked over to Lucifer and stood on his other side.

     Charlie and Vaggie stood shocked. "You've been in heaven?! Instead of being here with me?" Charlie said before grabbing Vaggies hand and walking over to stand next to Lucifer as well.

     Lilith smirked and snapped everyone looked around for a second.

            She disappeared...

                        note.                        

I know it took me forever to come out with this because I was busy with other things but here it is!!! Hope you all liked it. (Heheheheh had to make sadder one than the last one yep! )

      860 words