10

/Smut\
----3rd person limited LUCIFER----

       'Okay day of this party! This has to PERFECT for Charlie and her little friends! I can't ruin something like this again... When does it start again? Uhh... 2 pm?' Lucifer looked over at his clock and nearly fainted seeing the time 'FUCK! ITS 1PM. How could I forget to check the time I havnt taken a shower I havnt gotten dressed I.. I NEED TO GO DO THIS STOP THINKING'

     Lucifer ran into his bathroom and undressed before hopping into the shower quickly. His shower was peaceful. Hr made sure to clean himself, THOROUGHLY.

    After his shower he got out of the shower soaking wet and dried his hair with a blow dryer and dried the rest of himself with a towel.

    He walked into his bedroom and put on his outfit. Then he walked over to his mirror and admired himself. "I look so good in this!! I can't wait for Al.... Why was a I about to say.. Alastor... Ugh... I meant Charlie..." He said to his reflection.

    He looked over at the clock, 1:47 PM. He hurried over to his door and grabbed his cane before opening the door and running over to the elevator.

*

     Once he got downstairs everyone was there except Alastor. Like Alastor said they all matched with their partners. "DAD!!! You look so nice!" Charlie squealed happily running towards him and hugging him tightly.

    "You look good to my sweet apple seed!" Lucifer said happily

----3rd person limited ALASTOR---

     Alastor was already ready, he took the hadphones off that were connected to Lucifer's radio and stood up. Then he walked into his bathroom, his face was slightly red 'Hm so he thinks about me all the time does he? How cute...'

             ---- 3rd person ----

      Alastor showed up behind Charlie, and looked at Lucifer in a seductive way for a second before making his face look normal.

    Charlie turned around and looked at Alastor "OMG ALASTOR YOU LOOK SO GOOD TOO!!" Charlie said jumping up and down happily.

     "They look like a couple" Angel dust mumbled to Husker who nodded in agreement. Lucifer was still red from Alastor looking at him seductively.

    "You two should bone." Angel  said to Alastor and Lucifer. Making Lucifer turn redder.

    "I'm thinking about that darling~!" Alastor replied. Charlie looked like anyone would if people started talking about their parent and some person fucking and Vaggie looked super disgusted. While Angel was laughing his ass off with Husker.

    Lucifer looked at the ground and started thinking about what Alastor just said. His face turned redder than an apple. "Mmm... Looks like the king is thinking about it too!" Angel said, laughing harder.

    "Okay that's enough of that!" Charlie said quickly "Let's go greet the guests and get drunk!" Charlie said walking into the party room as it filled up with people.

    Alastor walked right over to Lucifer "I've been craving your blood ever since you left my room last night~" Alastor said quietly, in Lucifer's ear.

     Lucifer turned redder and spoke quietly "No..not now.. there are so many people here Alastor... And stop speaking like that your making it sound like we did bone..."

       "We almost did~ How about after this party we go to your room. Then we can fullfil each other's desires..... Hm..~" Alastor said seductively.

    Lucifer looked up at him, and nodded slowly before turning redder. Then Lucifer glared at his ring and walks away.

     Lucifer walked over to the bar and sat down, looking at Husker. "Uhm... Can I get a glass of wine?" Lucifer said fidgeting with his ring.

     Husk looked at Lucifer and nodded. "How's it going?" Husker said placing the glass of wine in front of Lucifer

    Lucifer kept fidgeting with his ring not saying a word. "You can tell me anything I won't tell shit to anyone" Husk said noticing the fidgeting this got Lucifer to talk.

      "I have a ducking crush on a stupid, radio, old aged bastard! But what makes it worse is I have a wife...but then again she left me almost ovr seven years ago! Does she miss me or is it just me in this situation? I don't even know where the fuck she is! I havnt ate because of this I barely sleep and fuck I even had a fucking nightmare about her...." Lucifer said noticing he had been venting to Husk. "Oh my Satan I'm so sorry... I revealed so much and.. FUCK! I... Ugh...."  Lucifer grabbed the glass of wine and downed it like it was water.

     "Hey don't worry! You can always talk to me man. I'm not much for relationship ship advice but I would say that you should throw that ring away-  Husk said before he got interrupted by angel who was listening to everyone.

      "And fuck Alastor to your hearts desire~!" Angel said, making Lucifer turn redder and down another glass of wine.

                     ###

      After the party Lucifer wasn't drunk enough to forget stuff but still drunk. He stood up and began to walk towards the elevator when Alastor picked him up and walked into the elevator with him. "Huh...?" Lucifer mumbled.

     Once the Elevator doors closed  Alastor set Lucifer down and let Lucifer comprehend what's happening. "May I enjoy the taste of you know?" Alsastor said as the Elevator began to slowly move up. Lucifer nodded and was pinned against the Elevator walls by Alastor who started to bite his neck.

     "Ah~ mmm~..." Lucifer moaned. Alastor licked up the blood and then the elevator doors opened. Alastor grabbed Lucifer arm and pulled him into the hallway then opened Lucifer's door and closer it behind them.

      He then pushed Lucifer onto his bed snd pinned him down to it. "Wait...I've never actually been the one.. on... The bottom... Just be... Gentle "  Lucifer said quietly.

     "I'll be gentle~ But if you tell me to speed up then tell em to slow down right after I'm just going to get faster my deer~" Alastor said seductively before biting down on Lucifer's neck again.

     "Ngh~" Lucifer moaned as Alastor sat up and pulled off his jacket and suit, (not pants YET) . Lucifer stared at his abs before being pulled up by his collar.

     "Let me help you~" Alastor said pulling off Lucifer's jacket and suit and starting to pull off his pants.

     He finished pulling of Lucifer's pants leaving Lucifer red and in his boxers. Then Alastor pulled off his own pants AND boxers. Then he pushed Lucifer back down and bit his collar bone. "Ah~ Alastor~" Lucifer moaned

       "Be quieter deer else people will hear you~" Alastor said licking up the golden blood.

                      NOTE

ILL MAKE THIS CONTINUE TO ANOTHER CHAPTER. SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU OFF ON THIS PART

1128 WORDS