4

$INCLUDES SUCIDAL THOUGHTS, AND EATING DISORDER TOPICS$

                  ----3rd person----
      It's been about 3 weeks since that incident. Lucifer hasn't spoken to many people in a while now. He has been in his room. Most of the time when Alastor would put on the headphones connected to that radio he would hear crying, silence, or the soft sounds of snores. This also means Lucifer hasn't eaten in a VERY long long time. Which has been making Charlie and the others very concerned. On this particular day, atleast nearly everyone in the hotel has checked on Lucifer. But none have been able to get inside. They only talked to the door practically. Alastor was in his room. He was broadcasting at the moment. He hasn't had much to do because everything seemed boring lately.
               ----with Lucifer----
    He is laying in his bed. Curled up in his fluffy white blanket. Staring at a wall. When he heard static noises coming from his radio. Every now and then it would turn on for a broadcast but when he tried to turn it off it would turn right back on. He hated hearing that dumb radio-like voice it made him so pissed off. The radio started the broadcast and Lucifer didn't even try to turn it off this time instead he just listened in. 
        "Hello all of hell!! Welcome back or welcome to my broadcast, casted by the one and ØÑL¥ radio demon!!" Alastor's voice came out of the radio. Lucifer wasn't really listening. He was just looking at his ring. As Alastor kept going on and on about some stupid stuff. Them at the end of his broadcast came those blood curdling screams. Lucifer sat up and turned to the radio. He didn't try to turn it off this time. He just stared at it, in horror. He hated screams or loud noises.
        Once the broadcast ended he heard a knock on his door and Lucifer spoke quietly "Who is it..."  His voice sounded raspy and sad. As he is waiting for the person on the other side to answer "Alastor my deer, everyone has been very concerned for you! How are you doing?" Alastor said from the other side of the door. Lucifer sat silently for a second no answer for a very while until he spoke. "I'm fine. Go away."
       Alastor didn't want to take that as an answer so he spoke again "Nope! The others are very worried you haven't eaten in forever you must be starving!" Alastor's voice just sounded so cheery it made Lucifer want to kill himself more. Lucifer got up and put some pajamas on quickly and walked over to the door. Opening it slightly. Lucifer looked like a mess. Hair messy, dark heavy bags under his eyes, as well as red eyes, he looked much skinnier than the last time Alastor saw him. "What do you want." Lucifer said in an annoyed voice.
      "Oh my stars you look like an absolute mess!" Alastor said letting out a mocking chuckle. "If your just here to mock and make fun of me I'm going back to bed." Lucifer said with a sad yet angry tone.
       "Mmm.. alright!" Alastor pushed Lucifer to the side and allowed himself in, looking around the room, it was filled with rubber ducks. "God what is your stupid obsession with ducks!" Alastor said his voice still very cheery as Lucifer clenched his fists and stared at him. "What do you want." Lucifer said gritting his teeth
       "I'm going to clean you up so we can go back downstairs!" Alastor said pushing Lucifer into the bathroom and walking in after him. "Clean me up?" Lucifer said slightly confused. "Yes!" Alastor turned on the sink, freezing cold water and shoved Lucifer's face into the water for a second.
      Lucifer pulled his face out of the water and glared at Alastor before washing his face although all it really did was get rid of the dried tears on his face and make his hair messier. "There's the spirit!!" Alastor said happily. "I hate you." Lucifer replied clenching his fists as his face dripped water.
       "Go get dressed I'll stay in here!" Alastor said as he pushed Lucifer out of the room. Lucifer looked through his closet he didn't feel like wearing anything formal today. He took out a white hoodie, his normal pants, his normal black boots, and a bowtie. He then put them on. The hoodie was much larger than he expected because of how much weight he losst so he rolled up the sleeves before going back to Alastor who looked at him strangely.
      "That's a start!" Alastor said and then he grabbed Lucifer by the wrist and whispered in his ear "You didn't forget about our little deal right?" Lucifer just nodded his head in response, he wasn't scared he just didn't want to talk to Alastor right now. "Good!" Alastor began to fix Lucifer's hair quickly.

                        ###

      Alastor and Lucifer were int he elevator going downstairs to the main lobby, the didn't speak. Lucifer still looked like a mess but he looked better. And Alastor just looked normal!
       When they got there, everyone looked at Lucifer like he was some sort of alien. Charlie wasn't in the main lobby nor was Vaggie but Angel dust and Husker were, aswell as Nifty. Lucifer walked to the couch and flopped on it. He didn't speak a word to anyone he just laid on the couch.
      "Short king? Uhh.. you good?" Angel dust who was in a chair next to the couch asked Lucifer. And Lucifer nodded in reply. "You don't seem to good-" Husker said as he walked over to him. "Get him something to eat I'm sure he is starved!" Alastor said and Lucifer looked up at them, sitting with his legs crisscrossed like a child. And spoke "No.. I'm not hungry."
       Lucifer began to think 'I wish I were dead if I died when god made me fall I wouldn't be in this mess...' this made Lucifer tear up but he quickly wiped his eyes as to look strong. Although Alastor noticed "Alright Lucifer something is bothering you it isn't everyday the king of hell almost cried in front of people. Do tell what's wrong." Alastor had only said this when Angel dust and Husker had both left.
      Something in Lucifer snapped and he couldn't hold it in anymore he stood up and hugged Alastor tightly starting to vent about everything "I miss my wife I want her back.. but you were right she doesn't give a shit about me.. and.. I wish I were dead.. if I were dead none of this would happen. This mess this place wouldn't exist... Sins wouldn't exist and everything would be perfect why did I have to ruin- i-it a-all..." Lucifer tried to hold back and not cry but he gave up, his tears rolling down his face. He couldnt look at Alastor, he hid his fave in Alastor's lowers chest, tears seeping through Alastor's clothes.
       Alastor stared down at him for a second his signature amile not leaving his face the whole time. He hugged Lucifer back knowing it would help slightly. "You didnt ruin everything. And think about it, if you were dead this place would stille exist you just wouldn't be the cause." Alastor said, being shit at comforting people. But both of them stayed quiet as Lucifer continued to cry before he finish and rubbed his eyes as he backed away from Alastor.
       "I-i'm sorry... I shouldn't.. H-have t-told you a-all T-thats w-without a....a.. warning..." Lucifer was still trying to catch his breath as he spoke. But Alastor didnt seem to mind. "don't worry about it deer everyone breaks at times! You are just having a bad time now what else is bothering you." Alastor replied as Lucifer sat back onto the couch.
        "My stupid body.. I stop eating for a week and I lose 30 pounds... I'm short too.. but I just don't have a fucking appetite at all..." Lucifer said not wanting to bother Alastor but he brought this on himself. "Mmm... So you have an eating disorder huh? Little king of hell hating his tiny skinny short body?" Alastor mocked him and Lucifer frowned. "That's not helping you know.." and Alastor just nodded to this.
       "I'd like some blood." Alastor said after a bit of silence. "Ugh... Fine.. go ahead..." Alastor walked over to him and bit hard down into his neck, and Lucifer's face went very red, hiding the discomfort and holding back any noises he so badly needed to make.
       Once Alastor was finished he wiped his mouth and looked at Lucifer's neck. The bite mark was still dripping blood. Lucifer was very red and glaring up at Lucifer. "I hate you." Lucifer said angrily. "You made the deal with me I simply accepted it!" Alastor said his smile widening and then he remembered something. "Oh and in two days charlie would like to have a big party for everyone in all of hell I'd they would like to come to the Hazbin hotel for a party! I hope you don't mind!"
      "Mhm.." Lucifer said not minding and then someone pushed Alastor on top of Lucifer.

                      NOTE
Hope you enjoyed it! I'll let you guys guess who pushed Alastor!  This was a little longer than I expected it to be but oh well!

1577 words