3

----Lucifer's POV----
     I turned back around and looked down at the white gift box and began to open it. Inside was a radio. I knew immediately who it was from and I smiled softly. Taking the radio out and putting it on my nightstand. 'Thanks Alastor' I thought to myself and I layed in my bed, getting under the covers  for a tiny bit. Then I got back up and changed into pajamas. Getting back in bed pulling the covers  on top of me
      I looked down at the ring on my finger, I felt my eyes tear up and I started to cry "I miss you Lilith.."

              ----Alastor's POV----
      I ended up in my radio tower I hadn't done a broadcast today but I didn't mind that. I instead walked over and out of the headphone that were connected to Lucifer's radio and I listened for a bit. For a while it was just shuffling an the sound of covers but then I heard it.
     "I miss you Lilith..." Lucifer was crying. How pathetic. The king of hell crying over a woman.   All sound had stopped on the other line and a quiet snoring could be heard. I was about to take off my headphone when I heard something again. "F-fuck... Alastor.."  Lucifer's voice was loud and clear there was no mistaking that.. my eyes went wide. Hearing my name being said as the short king was sleeping.
      "Now.. that is one perverted king..." I mumbled under my breaths and took my headphone off.

                         ###

              ----3rd person-----
Lucifer was still in his room, he has been for a while now. He hasn't decided to come out for 3 days. Alastor hasn't decided to check through the headphone line in a while now. But right now he was talking to Charlie about the hotel
    "What if we had a party. We can invite people from other hell rings!" Charlie said excitedly. Looking up at Alastor. Smiling happily
      "Sounds great deer!" Replied Alastor. Then Charlie looked around. "Alastor, have you seen my dad, I havnt seen him In a while..." Charlie sounded a bit worried.
     "I have not deer, but I can go check up on him if you need me to." Alastor said. "Yes please.." Charlie replied and watched as Alastor disintegrated into the shadow.

                      ###

          ----Alastor's POV----
I showed up in my room on purpose, walking over to the headphones connected to Lucifer's radio. I then put them on. There wasn't much sound. Until I heard the sound of a door opening and the sound of crashing. "CURSE YOU FUCKING STUPID UGLY SHORT LEGS!" I heard Lucifer's voice. He must have fallen
       I heard the sound o Lucifer standing up and walking. Then I heard his bed creaking, after that I heard the sound of shuffling as if someone was changing their clothes. His voice showed up again. "Ah- fuck... Why the fuck can I not think about Alastor for five seconds until my fucking dick going hard. God this is stupid as fuck..."  Lucifer sounded annoying and when he said this my eyes went wide. "WHAT?!" I shouted standing up before calming down.
       I heard Lucifer 'speak' again. "Ngh~ f-fuck~ ahh~ A-alastor..." Lucifer sounded so needy. This sounded like the perfect time to show up in his room to me. I took off my headphones and snapped my fingers and disintegrated into the shadows.

              ----Lucifer's POV----
I couldn't believe I was doing this. I was jerking off while thinking about Alastor biting and choking me. "Ahh~ yes~ A-alastor~" then I heard that stupid radio static voice.
     "How perverted of you." The voice said as a silhouette of Alastor began to show up in front of my bed. My eyes widened and I pulled my blanket over my naked body. Covering it so he didn't see me.
       "GET THE FUCK OUT!" I shouted at Alastor my face turning as red as an apple. Alastor just stared down at me. "Hmm.. I think I want some blood right now."
       I felt my cheeks heat up as Alastor walked over to me and pulled the covered down a bit, revealing my neck and half of my bare chest. Alastor crouched down and whispered in my ear. "You are very perverted for a king, I heard what you were doing when I came in here..." I turned redder and I felt Alastor's sharp teeth start to dig into my neck and I couldn't hold back. "Ahh~  Alastor~" I said, and Alastir civered my mouth with his hand as he continued to bite deeper and more of my angelic blood flowed into his mouth.
        After a while he finished taking my blood and he stood straight removing his hand from my mouth and stared down at me. "Hm, I don't know if I want to bite you again or chole the life out of your for being a pervert." Alastor said before wrapping his hand around my neck and squeezing hard, making me gag and choke on my saliva.
       "Hmm, such a pretty sight. Watching the king of hell. Turn red and choke because of me. Hell you were even moaning for me two seconds ago." Alastor said mockingly as he held me up and then I got an idea, sure I liked being chocked but I didn't want him knowing that too...
         I wrapped my legs around his waist as he choked me, my snake-like tounge seeping out of my mouth in a perverted way. Then he threw me at a wall. I started coughing, my back hitting the wall hard. "Disgusting. The only reason I'm actually here is because Charlie told me to check on you." Alastor said in an annoyed voice.
        "I'm perfectly fine! I've just needed some time to think!" I shouted back at him. As I just started to notice that I'm now sitting on the ground naked I turned red as an apple again.
         "thinking about what? How your wife left you and your daughter? Or were you just being a perverted freak the entire time." Alastor said glaring down at the fallen angel. Lucifer's wings extended and he wrapped them around his body so his naked body wasn't see-able except for his head and neck and he pulled his hand up to his face, stareing at his ring.
       "Get out..." Lucifer said looking down clenching his first feeling his eyes fill with tears. "Think about it Lucifer, you wife has been gone for 7 years. And you still miss her. You want her to be with you. I'm pretty sure you wife doesn't give a single shit about you Lucifer." Alastor said harshly as he glared down at Lucifer. And then Lucifer snapped and he started crying. He tried to say words but all he could get out of his lips were "G-get o-ou-out..." So Alastor's grin widened and he disintegrated into the shadows leaving Lucifer there to cry.

                    NOTE
Hiii, some of the things in this chapter were based off other fanfictions I have read and radioapple animations! I hope you enjoyed reading it.

1188 words!