5

---- 3rd person ----

     Alastor tried to catch himself, but failed and ended up pinning Lucifer to the couch. Lucifer immediately turned as read as an apple. Alastor, on the other hand, was rather angry, although he wasn't flustered at all.

      Alastor turned his head to see who pushed him to see his shadow standing there. He glared at his shadow, obviously angry. Lucifer just sort of laid there getting redder by the second.

       Alastor turned back to Lucifer, looking at him for a second before speaking. "Hmm, this is a great time to have a little 'snack'.." Alastor then bit down hard into Lucifer's neck. Blood started to flow down from Lucifer's neck, Alastor began to lick up his neck, cleaning the blood.

       Alastor was mainly only doing it this time to annoy and mock the king for his bite kink. Alastor was about to bite again when he noticed the king shivering under him. "No... more... please... Alastor..." Lucifer managed to mumble through his shivers.

          "Why, in our deal it states I can take as much as I want and whenever I want." Alastor said, restating lines from the deal.

         "T-too much..." was all the Lucifer was able to mumble out. Lucifer was shaking so much, he looked so vulnerable and weak under Alastor. Alastor thought for a moment before biting down into Lucifer's neck again

         "Agh!- Fuck!" Lucifer groaned. Alastor stopped biting him and licked the rest of the blood off his neck. "Why... Why did you bite so hard that time..." Lucifer mumbled out as Alastor got off of him.

        "Ï ÇÖÛLDÑ'T HÊLP M¥ẞËLF.... ¥ØŪ JÜẞT TÃẞTË ẞØ HÊÃVËÑL¥~" Alastor said, his radio static getting louder and his eyes turning to radio dials. Lucifer covered his ears, as to not let them be disturbed by the loud speaking. But his face went super red, the word 'heavenly' describing how he tasted was ironic but it also made him super flustered.

       Alastor noticed Lucifer covering his ears and scoffed. "You need to eat, I think I might have taken a bit too much out of you." Alastor said in an annoying tone. Lucifer glared up at him.

      "Bitch! That was your plan all along, to take so much blood out of me I have to eat!!" Lucifer said angrily, uncovering his ears. All Alastor did was look down at Lucifer and let out a hum and then he snapped.

      They appeared in the kitchen and Alastor walked over to the fridge and said "Hmm, are you craving anything in particular?" He said in his usual cheery voice.

       "You." Lucifer mumbled and looked down face turning red noticing he had said that out loud.

      "Pardon?! Did I hear you say 'me'?!" Alastor said, snapping his neck to look at Lucifer who was now as red as an apple again. Lucifer quickly shook his head no, but it was very obvious he was lying.

      "Hmmm, that is one request~.. I'll have to fulfill it later for you, my lord~" Alastor said with a chuckle.

      Lucifer turned even redder and his thoughts began to run 'Oh god what did I get myself into?! But oh my Satan his voice was so sexy and hot just now... My Satan I just want him to fuck m- OH MY SATAN WHAT AM I THINKING THIS IS SO WRONG!!'

       Lucifer snapped out of his thoughts because of Alastor waving his hand in front of his face. "Hell to Lucifer, are you there?" Alastor said, his cheery voice snapping Lucifer out of his trance.

       "Uhh.... Yeah... S-sorry about that-." Lucifer said, embarrassed. Alastor looked down at him amused before crouching down hands on his knees.

        Soon after he spoke, "Is the little king flustered because of a simple overlord like me~" Alastor's voice was very seductive and sexy at the very moment, and Lucifer ended up falling backwards onto the counter.

       "F-fuck... Shut... Up.."  Lucifer mumbled, face going redder than an apple. Alastor walked closer to him, pushing him against the counter. 'Fuck.. He is so close... Crap.. I still have a wife.... But that stupid smirk... That grin he always wears... It just... Makes him look so fucking hot..'

      Alastor went really close to his ear, whispering in it. "I can make all your desires... come true... all you have to do is ask me to...".  Lucifer felt his breathing increase and his heart beat faster.  While Alastor on the other hand, didn't have any problem seducing Lucifer.

     "I don't know what you mean..." Lucifer lied, to scared to let Alastor know how he really felt. When Alastor heard this he smirked, to him it was obvious Lucifer was lieing.

     "Alright then!" Alastor's normal cheery voice came back, as he backed away from Lucifer.

    When Charlie's voice echoed from the lobby. "DAD!!"

                          ###

      After a while Lucifer settled down he was sitting on the couch after Charlie had explained the whole party thing to him. Tomorrow they would go to shop to search for clothes. Everyone was really excited to go shopping with their friends, although Charlie also explained that they would have to go in duos and since Husker already decided he wanted to be with Angel and Vaggie would never let anyone else be with Charlie, He had to be with Alastor.

     Lucifer was excited but also very scared at the same time, he would have to change in the same room as Alastor to try on clothes, and shop with him. He thoughts wouldn't stop running until everyone decided that they should all go to bed.

     Alastor walked over to the elevator, going to the top floor. As he was waiting for the elevator to continue he saw Lucifer just pop out of thin air beside him in the elevator.

    They stood there in silence until the elevator opened on the top floor. Lucifer immediately started walking out and he heading to his bedroom, Alastor saw that his fists were clenched and had to say something. "Nervous about tomorrow?~" Alastor's voice echoed through his head making Lucifer shiver as he stopped walking.

     Alastor stepped out of the elevator and walked over to Lucifer and patted him on the head slightly before walking to his room.

     Lucifer was left alone in the hallway, he stood there for a little bit thinking before going to his bedroom and quickly walking in. Shutting the door after him.

    Lucifer walking into the bathroom and began to take a shower, washing himself thoroughly.

Alastor was doing a broadcast in his radio tower. He put on his headphone to Lucifer's room and heard the sound of a distant shower. Alastor listened for a bit before taking off those headphone and finishing up his broadcast.

      Lucifer got out of the shower, soaking wet. He left the bathroom with no clothes or towel on out of habit. When he got in his room he nearly fell over backwards at the sight of Alastor siting on his bed. "OH FUCKING SATAN." Lucifer shouted as he caught himself on a wall and covered himself up with his hands and arms.

     "Hmm, wonderful time for me to be here isn't it~!" Alastor said cheerily looking at Lucifer's small body. Lucifer turned a bright red color

     "GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING PERVERT!!"

                     NOTE
Oh how I feel bad for Lucifer at the end of that- lol. Hope you all liked it I know I should've wrote this earlier but I've been busy.

1244 words