8

---- 3rd person ----

     Two days from now is the party. Everyone is decorating the party room except for Lucifer who is in his room. It's really early at the moment.

    'Now... I've helped Charlie enough now, I'm craving some of the delicious heavenly angel blood... Where is MY short duck'  Alastor thought then looked around and disintegrated into the shadows.

    He appeared in front of Lucifer's room. He knocked on the door slowly and waited for someone to answer.

    'ugh... I don't want to get up to answer the door... I guess I can just cover myself with the blanket and tell them to come in here...' Lucifer thought.

    "Come in!!!" Lucifer said in a happy voice as he pulled the covers over his unclothed body. Alastor opened the door and walked right in.

    "Why hello Lucifer, I am craving something... Heavenly" Alastor said using his foot to close the door.

     "Uhm... W-why now...?" Lucifer said knowing that if he lets him he has to pull down the blanket to his lower chest.

    Alastor walked up to Lucifer, looking down at him. "Why not?" Alastor swiftly pulled Lucifer's blanket down to his stomach and stared for a bit.

     "C-crap.. uhm-" Lucifer stuttered, as he turned bright red. Alastor's Smile tensed up and he slightly licked his lips.

     "Hmm, maybe I should pull this blanket down a bit more..." Alastor said with a teasing tone and Lucifer immediately grabbed the blanket and held it in place.

     Alastor chuckled and bent down, putting his lips to Lucifer's collarbone. "Uhm... A-alastor... Don't bite th- Ah-~ FUCK-" Alastor cut Lucifer off by biting down on his collar bone. Lucifer covered his mouth but he couldn't hold back very well. "Sh-shit.. Mm~ Ah~" Lucifer moaned.

    Alastor lifted his head up and let the blood run down Lucifer's chest. "If you are sensitive there... Maybe I should go lower~" Alastor used his finger to run down Lucifer's collarbone and onto his chest. Then he swiftly bit down hard into Lucifer's chest

    "Ahh~ ngh~... Fu-fuck.. Ala-Alastor... ~" Lucifer moaned as more blood filled into Alastor's mouth. But  then Alastor noticed how close he was to the ribs even though his teeth weren't that far into his chest. So he pulled back and licked up all the blood before looking at Lucifer

    "Dêlïçîøû$, but no need to be rude at all. If you have a wife and your not gay. Maybe you shouldn't be making those noises." Alastor said In a teasing tone. Which made Lucifer turn very red. Lucifer then looked at his bite covered body.

    Lucifer looked at the ring on his finger then tested up slightly but quickly blinked it away. "Uhm.. I'd like to be alone Alastor..." Lucifer said his voice shaky.

    Alastor glared down at Lucifer. "No you'll just cry.. don't. You're wife left you. You arnt the bad one." Alastor said then he noticed how he said a little bit too much.

   "How- how did you know I thought that .." Lucifer said his voice getting shaker. Alastor looked at him for a second

   "It's obvious, you try to hard to be good for Charlie, even if he Idea's are terrible you tell her they will work out great." Alastor said. Making it a little obvious he is very observant.

    "Oh... Uhm.." Lucifer's eyes teared up and he tried to wipe the tears away but he couldn't. "Fuck... Uh... Don't cry me.. don't cry.. don't cry..." Lucifer mumbled to himself.

    Alastor bent down and hugged Lucifer. Lucifer seemed to calm down immediately.

      Now that Lucifer was calm Alastor went back to his normal self. "Never knew the king of the hell was so sensitive." Alastor said teasingly.

     Alastor let go of Lucifer and stood up straight. "Sensitive but strong as fuck." Lucifer said with a smug look on his face.

    "Mhm~" Alastor said slowly. "Now I must go start my broadcast, will you be tuning in Mr. duck?" Alastor said cheerily.

     "Mr.duck really-? Oh forget about it. Do I have a choice?" Lucifer said as he sat up but kept his blanket up to his waist as he was still unclothed.

    "Nope!" Alastor said patting his head. Then moved his hand to rest on the bed but tinaide put it on Lucifer's inner thigh.

   Lucifer looked down and turned bright red. "Fuck man... Stop.. messing- with me-" Lucifer said starting to breath heavy.

    "Mmmm~ what a beautiful way your body reacts to this~.." Alastor said his voice quietening to a seductive tone. Then Alastor moved his hand and spoke "Well! Farewell my Love~" Alastor said before disintegrating.

    "WHAT?!" Lucifer turned redder and layed back down. Alastor's words repeating in his head.

    'Why did he call me his love... Fuck.. why am I so turned on?! I have a fucking wife we!!!' Lucifer ended up Getting ready for the day and heading downstairs.

                        ###

     Later that night, Lucifer was on only shorts getting ready to go to bed. When he felt hands holding his waist from behind.

    "Hello Lucifer~" It was Alastor's voice. It was in a quiet seductive tone. Making Lucifer turned on quickly.

    "Hi...d-do need anything A-alastor?"

                         NOTE

.
Sorry guys I had to end it earlier than usual because I still have homework to do and I spent the whole day sleeping

888 words