11

---- 3rd person ----

      "I... it's not my fault~" Lucifer mumbled, Alastor licked up the remaining blood on Lucifer's neck and looked down at him.

     "Hmm~ I hope you don't need to walk tomorrow~" Alastor said before slowly putting his hand in Lucifer boxers, making them pull down slowly. 

      Lucifer turned even redder as he looked up at Alastor just finished taking off Lucifer's boxers. (BIG NO NO FOR TINY CHILDREN NOW-)  Alastor slowly put the tip of his dick to Lucifer's hole. (I contemplated that sentence for way too long, sorry)

     "Alastor.. I need to walk tomorrow.. I have a meet- FUCK~..." Alastor had pushed the tip of IT inside of Lucifer at an unexpected time making Lucifer arch his back.  "Ah..~"   Lucifer moaned quietly then covered his mouth.

      Alastor ruthlessly shoved the rest of IT in Lucifer. "Ahhh~! Mmpphh~" Lucifer moaned into his hand Trying to be quiet because his daughter's room is right under his.

       Alastor started slowly thrusting and kissing Lucifer's neck. "Alastor~..you.. said you'd b...be gentle~.. Ah~" Lucifer managed to stutter out through his moans.

      Alastor started to slowly speed up and spoke "but this is so entertaining, watching you moan under me as I thrust into you is so hot~ hearing your soft whiny moans and whimpers~" Alastor thrusted hard into Lucifer then went back to normal.

      "AH~! F-fuck~ slow down...~" Lucifer moaned and so that's what Alastor did ... For about three seconds before speeding up tremendously. "FU-fuck~ Ahhh~!! Alastor I.. Ahh~ said...~ slow.. down..~!" Lucifer stuttered out getting cut off multiple times by loud moans.

      "Yes but you like that I have control over this~ And you love it when I don't listen to you~" Alastor said speeding up and biting into Lucifer's neck, sucking at the bite until no more blood would come out of the wound.

       Alastor covered Lucifer's hand that covered Lucifer's mouth to muffle to moans even more. "Mmmfh....~" Lucifer let off a quiet muffle moan. Alastor began to get a rougher with his thrusts but this made Lucifer more turned on. "So hot~" Lucifer muffle voice came out though the hands covering his mouth.

     Lucifer was able to take a lot because of him being the literal king of hell but this was his first ever time being the one topped. He would usually top people yet he had only ever had sex with two girls both of them being Adam's wifes. Being under Alastor was different for him, he has never ever been in this situation but it was making him want to do this everyday. He also knew that Alastor had gotten addicted to his blood that there was no way that he could ever replace his blood with anyone else's blood. Like Alastor said Lucifer's blood just tasted so sweet and heavenly. And on top of that, Lucifer moaning and whimpering while he drinks the blood makes it taste even sweeter.

      Alastor was being so rough and fast with Lucifer, and for this being Lucifer's first time he was taking it very well. Although the scene was beautiful. Drool dripping off Lucifer's chin and hickies snd bites all over his body. While Alastor is thrusting inside of him roughly.

       "Fuck~ Alastor~ y-youre too deep~" Lucifer said, pain and pleasure seeping into his voice at the same time. "Agh~ mmmphh~" Lucifer moaned.

    Alastor pushed it in deeper, making Lucifer moan louder out for pleasure. "When do you break~ this might go on til the end of heaven if you end up taking my dick any deeprr~" Alastor said teasingly before pushing in deeper and thrusting harder.

      "Ahh~ Ala~ Alastor~ " Lucifer moaned when he heard his phone ring. He slightly looked over at his bedside table to see the deadly sin of Lust calling him.

       "Answer it~ he won't care~ " Alastor said before thrusting slower so they didn't make very much sound.

      Lucifer held in his moans and answered the call. "H..hey Oz!" Lucifer whispered into the phone in order to not moan.

      "Heyyy, Lucifer. I'm just calling to make sure the meeting we have tomorrow wasn't cancelled." Ozmodeus (not sure how to spell his name) said on the other side of the phone.

      Lucifer was about to answer when Alastor started to speed up again. "Mmphh~ ngh~..." Lucifer moaned in hopes Oz didn't hear him.

     "God damn, what's happening, I definitely heard moaning." Oz said as he heard the moans.

    Alastor started to thrust harder after he heard Oz. "Ahh~ Mmphh~ ngh~ Alastor...~" Lucifer moaned his hand getting weak and he dropped his phone and it broke. "F-fuck..."

      Lucifer finished and so did Alastor just a few minutes after him. So Alastor pulled out of Lucifer

       "Mmm.. Don't leave... I don't want to be alone.." Lucifer mumbled when Alastor was standing.

     "If you say so." Alsdtor said laying down next to Lucifer. Lucifer half asleep immediately hugged him around his chest.

              "Good night ducky"

                       NOTE

Sorry it took me forever to post this. I promise tomorrow I'll post earlier 😭

        841 words