"they make it way too obvious!"

Before we begin just remember this is not real at all. Also this does not have anything to do with Blackpink. I'm only using the members names and that's it. Please remember this in the next few chapters
Jennie=Friend 1
Lisa=Friend 2
Jisoo=Me
Rosé=???
Let's begin

What a beautiful and wonderful day it is to be a third wheel? Well let's just go over a few things. If anyone had to be the third wheel for these two. It would be me sadly, if you don't know what I mean. Then let's go back a few chapters.

Hi! I'm Jisoo, and I'm stuck being a third wheel for Jennie and Lisa. I really don't know when this all happened but what I believe is that this all happened because this would kiss each on the cheeks. On the playground. In front of me. But who cares when it happened because all that matters is...

WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THE THIRD WHEEL? well I don't know but either way it really funny to be the third wheel at the same time.

Like take this for example. let's say that we're all In the bathroom and as soon as I turn around, They both go in the same bathroom stall and stay there.

Of course I have no idea why they do this but it fun to watch it happened.

Anyways let's get back to what's happening right now. We're sitting at lunch just talking and eating until we get on this weird topic. Lisa asked Jennie if she had a crush on anyone at the table?! We all kind fell silent untill Jennie answered no with a bit of blush o  her cheeks.

I knew she was lie. They make this way to obvious! But we all brushed it after and then finished our food.

After lunch. We all had different classes but me and Lisa had the same one because it was a B day (B day means you have different classes then ur normal classes) but before then we all went to the bathroom. Since our other friends left it was the three of us. The three of us. We all entered and the chaos happened so fast I couldn't even understand. First we all went to the mirrors to find our hair and stuff but then.

Lisa grabbed Jennie by the hand and ran into the stall. Jennie started to Yell and tried to escape but Lisa closed the door before Jennie could leave.

I was kinda shocked but this happened everyday so this time I decided to leave.

Did you really this I would leave? I only pretended to so I could hear what they were talking about.

"L-lisa! What if Jisoo is still here?" Jennie says to Lisa. "She isn't now be quite and like me kiss you" Lisa replied.

So I kinda left because I was actually shocked this time.. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!

So um I arrived at class and used the excuse that they was too many people and I kinda left Lisa there but who wouldn't?! She was making out with Jennie! Like I know they have a thing for each other cause it's very obvious but we're at school!

I just remembered I was also a third wheel in the situation... I'M GETTING MY REVENGE!

{time skip to the next day at lunch}

I look at Lisa and Jennie then smirk. "So what we're you guys doing that took you so long in the bathroom? I question them.

Both Jennie and Lisa turn red right when I asked them. HAHA! I got them!
" w-we we're just-Uh" Jennie shuttered while trying to come up with a excuse And Lisa was doing the same.

"Never mind" I say "I'm going to tell Miss Red something and I'll be right back!