"Betrayed by the one whom I loved"

Lisa Pov
I listen as Jennie tells Me and Jisoo that she's dating Jin... I felt like I was gonna cry. But I didn't because I didn't wanna seem like attention seeker.

I then looked at jisoo who seemed to notice I looked upset. I didn't say anything and kept walking with them.

"As long as she's happy with him" I kept telling myself "as long as she's happy" I kept thinking.

We finally made it to class and I decided to sit next to Jisoo. I didn't feel good so I just rested my head on the desk for a bit.

When the class ended We all walked to lunch. We went to the bathroom before that. We at kinda just fixed our hair until Jisoo asked something.

"So are you and Lisa still gonna kiss or?"
I gave her the dirtiest look and then looked at Jennie. She was shocked.

I finally decided to reply to what Jisoo said "No and I would rather forget everything." I kept looking at Jennie when I said that. She look upset and mad.

"What do you mean forget everything?!"
She looked really angry. Jisoo just stood there looking shocked. " I mean that I wanna forget everything about us!"

I yelled at her. My face was turning red at this point. I was so angry at her! I mean how could she just date Jin like that! I thought she liked me.

"Hey guys please don't fight-" Jisoo was about to finish her sentence before getting cut off. "WHY? JUST BECAUSE I DATING SOMEONE? IT'S NOT LIKE U CARED WHEN YOU WOULD TALKED ABOUT U CRUSH'S ALL THE TIME!"

She yelled back at me. Her face is also turning red. "WELL IF U DIDN'T JUST START DATING JIN OUT OF NOWWHERE AND COMPLETELY FORGET ABOUT ME THEN I WOULD!" I screamed "MAYBE THINK ABOUT HOW I FELT WHEN U TALKED ABOUT UR CRUSHES IN FRONT OF ME AND ACTED LIKE I WASN'T THERE!"

We kept screaming back and front until Jisoo finally Yelled. "STOP FIGHTING!"
We both stopped and then looked at Jisoo. She looked more mad than we were.

"Why don't you talk about it instead of yelling? Also we're gonna get in trouble!" After Jisoo finished Jennie stormed out. Jisoo looked at me and sighed. Then she told me that we should go and get lunch.

When we walked out and went to get lunch. I felt betrayed by the one whom I loved...