"Her First Kiss?!"

I walk with Lisa to the lunch line. We both get our lunch and go seat in our usual spot. Jennie was sitting there eating her lunch and she looked pissed.

We both sat down and it was awkward to say the least... No one was talking and it was just silence. I finally decided to speak.

"So do you guys maybe wanna go print or go outside after lunch?" I said. Two of my friends said they wanna go outside but Lisa and Jennie we're just quiet.

"Okay then we'll ALL go outside." I said and then went back to eating my food.

After lunch I dragged Jennie and Lisa with my two other friends following us.

We all were just talking to each other. Rosé then comes outside with her friends. I was too busy talking to then to notice Jennie and Lisa were gone.

Not until rosé asked. "Jisoo where's Lisa and Jennie?" She asked. I stood there not saying anything.

"I don't know. I don't track them down, well I do but that's another story for a different day" I said.

She just looked at me and then just changed the topic. 5 minutes later I was just talking to Rosé about how much I hate Miss yellow until...

Jennie runs up to me laughing like a psycho and Lisa chasing her looking like she's about to beat her.

I then hear Lisa yell something. "Why did you kiss me girl!" She yelled. My eyes widen in shock and I just stare at them.

"THE HELL? Y'ALL WERE MAKING OUT?" I yelled loudly.

Jennie kept laughing and then started to as well. "Y'all are real scary" I said and then grabbed Rosé and ran away.

I was so confused bc I thought Jennie had a Crush on Jun. As I was thinking this while still holding Rosé I bump into Jun.

"Ah shit! Sorry Jun" I said smiling. He smiled back and said it was okay then he walked off.

"He's so cute for you" I heard Rosé say. "I don't like him! His my friend but not my crush." I replied.

She just giggled and walked off. I walked back to Jennie and Lisa but Lisa already left so it was just Jennie. "Jen" I say trying to catch her attention.

She looked at me and smiled weirdly like she was in love. It was creepy to say.

"Yes jisoo?" She said. "Why we're you kissing Lisa." I asked smirking. I put my arms around her and got closed to her face.

"Back up girly" she said and then pushed me and started to hit me and kick me.

"Ow girl" I said. "Anyways tell me why?"
She blushed " I was kissing her as a joke but then I kissed her lips" she said.

I just looked at her in confusion. "It was also Lisa's first kiss" she then added. I was even more confused. "Her first kiss?!"  I asked.

"Yeah" she replied. "I thought y'all already had ur first kiss?" I asked.

"Girl shut up it's a wattpad for a reason" she said. "Okay okay damn" I then replied and walked off.