"Just Admit it!"

I continued to talk to Miss until Miss Teal walked in the classroom and began to teach class.

I took out a piece of small paper from my binder and started to write on it.
"Do you have feelings for Jennie?". When I was done writing, I folded it and gave it to Lisa.

Lisa grabbed it and then opened it. While she was reading the note the kid from before stared at us again and then stopped. I hate him with all my guts I swear.

Anyways Lisa finished reading it and blushed. Then she started to write on it. Once she finally finished, she folded it and gave it back to me.

"No I don't! And why did you tell miss red that lie?!"

I almost laughed but kept it in. Instead I smirked and then started to write up a reply.

"Sure and don't call it a lie if it actually happened, pookie bear 😁" I then folded it and passed it back to Lisa. This time she blushed even harder and quickly wrote something down.

She folded the note and gave it back to me. "Shut up! It didn't!". I giggled quietly and then wrote something down. "Just Admit it!". I gave it back to her and she read it and then blushed.

She finally wrote something down and gave it back. " Jisoo I swear if u tell anyone else I'm going to murder you".

SHE FINALLY ADMITTED TO HER CRIME! now all that was left is to see what Jennie has to say. We both finishes 7th period and walked out together and went to Jennie's class to pick her up. "Hey Jennie my little pookie bear" I say to her as I try to hug her waist. She pushes me off but I try again because... Why not! While this was happening I noticed something.

Lisa was getting and bit jealous. I looked at her and then came up with a good plan. I hugged jennie's waist tight and then looked back at Lisa. "Jennie my pookie bear stop pushing me!".

" OMG. STOP HUGGING MY WAIST YOU CREEP!" I laughed but then Lisa walked up to us and then pushed me away and hugged Jennie. She whispered something to Jennie and then Jennie blushed.

I could at least hear a bit and I think she said "mine only" or something like that.

I laughed and then got up. "Lisa Don't worry! She's all yours~" I walked away because this time I didn't wanna be late because of those two.

But of course your pookie bear was still late to her class! I was getting scolded but I blamed it on Lisa because it was partly her fault and either way I was the third wheel again so this is my revenge.