"Im not saving you today"

I walk up to Miss Red And whisper in her ear. "Hey did you know that Jennie and Lisa were making out in the bathroom?" She looked at them shocked and then whispered back to me "Really? Because if they did then I'm gonna have a talk with them" I smirk at them and then answered her saying "they did but please don't be mad at them" I said to her and then went back to the table

"So what'd you ask her?" Jennie asked me. "You'll find out soon enough! Anyways let's-" I was about to finish my sentence until Miss Red walked up to us and asked if she could see all three of us.

Jennie and Lisa looked at her confused and then looked back at me.

Jennie mouths "what did you tell her?!"
I mouth back "you'll see"

We all say "yes" and then she tells us to grab our stuff and to follow her. Jennie and Lisa both start to shake and look at each other.

We walk in Miss Red classroom and sit down. "I think that we all know why we are sitting here and if you don't well I'll explain. So Jisoo here told me that you guys were making out in the bathroom?"

Jennie and Lisa both look and me angrily and I just sit there smiling eating my food.

Jennie then answer Miss Red "we we're back please don't get mad!. Miss Red then replys with " I won't I just wanted to let you know that it's okay for u guys to do that but not in school okay?"

Jennie and Lisa both nod and then we get a late pass to each of our classes.

I'm really happy because my revenge worked but now I'm yet again stuck being a third wheel.

So how it happened is that we all went to the bathroom after we got our late pass and left and we all were in there doing random think like me singing bite me by enhypen. But then it happened all?!

So basically I was outside the bathroom because I told them I was gonna be late but before that I decided to check if they were gonna do something again.

I was right my pookies! They did in fact do something! And that something is Lisa pinning Jennie to the Wall and kissing her neck.

I was scared so I ran to class. I'm not saving you today Jennie 😁.

I got to class but I got in trouble even though I had a pass. But since I kinda had a study hall I decided to just sit in a corner and rethink my life choices.

So after my 5th period I had my 6th period and after my 6th period was 7th period.

Jennie and Lisa we're standing outside of my classroom acting like a couple. I walked off to my 7th period and left the both of them their even though Lisa had 7th period with me.

I sat down at our usually spot waiting for Lisa to walk in. But then this annoying boy in my class kept trying give me a side eye and failed. And when Lisa finally came I started to talk to her. The boy was staring at us for no reason and I finally spoke to him.

"Do you have a staring problem?" I say giving him a nasty look. "Shut up" he replied with. He sounded like a little girl. "Well stop staring" I told him. Before he replied I started to talk to Lisa again.