"I've known since the beginning"

Me, Jennie, and Lisa were in our math class. They were passing notes to each other and I was curious on what it was about. So I grabbed the note from Lisa's hand and read it.
To:Jennie
From: Lisa "Hey Jennie met me in the bathroom later"
"Okay but why?"
"You'll see".
That was what was written. I looked at them weirdly while they just blushed and grabbed the note out of my hand. " why are you guys going to the bathroom without me?" I whisper so the teacher doesn't hear. "None of your business you bitch" Lisa replied with and then gave me the dirtiest look. "Ugh rude." I said and then gave Lisa a dirty look. "Don't call her rude." Jennie then told me. "Well she called me a bitch-" I was about to finish until

Mr.Bitchy man aka our math teacher came up to us and then told us to split up since we couldn't sit with each other.

"It's not my fault I'm trying to answer my friend's question!" I yell at him. "Oh so your friend is the teacher now huh?" He yelled back. "I never said she was and you can't just move me because I get on ur nerves" I tell him. I stay sitted and don't move. "Well u and ur friends are now gonna stay after class so we can talk okay? Because I'm not gonna take away other people's learning." He yelled at me and then went back up to the board.

Me, Jennie, and Lisa were silenced the whole class. Partly because they were mad at me but he can't just be a bitch about me talking to my friends! And I have every right since they are gonna leave me anyways.

After class we all got our backpacks and put them. We then went up to Mr math teacher's desk and waited for him to speak. "I know that you guys know why ur here" we all glance at each other and then give him a weird look. Then Lisa speaks up. "We're sorry were talking during class! We were trying to figure something out between us".

I'm glad one of us spoke up and I'm glad it was Lisa because I would have snapped at him. " it's okay. You guys can go now". We all left and started walking towards the cafeteria. When we were walking Jennie and Lisa went to the bathroom and left me in the hallway. I wasn't really gonna eat anything so I went to the science teacher's room.

"hey Mrs.M can I talk to-" I paused as soon as I noticed the cutest boy I have ever met. and this boy was my type. He had a wolfcut, long eyelashes, good style of clothes and the best of them all he was taller then me. I just stood there until Mrs. M spoke. "Hey Jisoo I can't talk today since we have a new student!" She said with a smile. "It's okay." I replied while staring at the boy. He looked at me for a few seconds then look away.

I wasn't gonna let this opportunity sild so I called out for Mrs.M to talk to me at the door and she came right there. "WHO WAS THAT CUTE BOY?" I asked looking at her like a puppy who was hungry for food. "His in ur science, His name is Liam" She told me. I looked at her shocked. "He is in my grade?!" I asked. "Yup! I mean he is pretty nice from what teachers have said abt him." She said. "Well can I stay here and try to be his friend? I want him so badly!" I said begging her to let me stay.

"I guess just don't be weird" She replied with and then we both went back inside the room. I quickly go up to him to talk to him. "Hi! I'm Jisoo!" I said cheerfully  when He talked but I made sure to reply so he didn't think I was weird.

"That's a nice name! And nice to meet you too!" I replied to him smiling. He looked at me and blushed a bit. Then what he said made my Jaw drop. "You look pretty." He told me. I looked at him Shocked and blushed like crazy. "A-ah! T-thank you so much!"

I covered my face a bit since I was blushing to much. "Can you two lovebirds go sit down and flirt? I don't want to see y'all do bad flirting in front of me" Mrs.M said to me and Liam. He blushed when she said this and then sat down, I also blushed and sat down next to him.

We sat there awkwardly in the silence. A few minutes later Jennie and Lisa walk in the room since they were finished with their lunch. They quickly noticed the Liam sitting next to me and then they both stared at me. Lisa smirked while Jennie looked confused. "Hey guys" I said trying to not make them ask what is happening.

"hey Jisoo you wanna come play outside?" Lisa asked still look at me and then Liam who was next to me. "Girl I'm busy" I said rolling my eyes. "Doing what?" Jennie then asked. "Ur mom" I replied to her. She started to hit me like she always does.

Liam look a bit uncomfortable so I decided to take action. "Why don't u guys go? You guys wouldn't have enough time to go outside" I told them. They both left to do whatever they had to do. After lunch me and Liam both walked out with each other. "hey Liam wanna be friends?" I ask. He then looked at me and smiled. "Of course!". I blushed when he smiled. " I can't wait to talk to you more!" I said smiling. "While I have to get to class so I'll see you around?" I said. "See you!" He walked away and until I saw him again I wasn't gonna see him in a good while.

I found Jennie and Lisa and me and Lisa had to hurry to class since we were gonna be late again. we quickly came in and sat down. "Ughhh I hate this class" I said. Lisa then laughed and started making weird jokes that I didn't really mind about. Then I remembered that we had to met up with Jennie in the bathroom. Since the teacher was there, Me and Lisa ran down stairs and headed straight to the bathroom.

"Jennieeeee" I yelled out in the bathroom and a familiar voice yelled back to answer me. "Girl I'm using the bathroom wait!" Me and Lisa waited until she came out.

"So why did y'all wanna meet up" I asked while suspicious. Lisa then answered. "We have news". Jennie nodded her head when Lisa said that. " well here up bc we're gonna get in trouble." I said.

Jennie took a deep breath and looked at Lisa. "Me and Lisa are dating." She said. I wasn't surprised since they make out a lot. "Okay? I've known since the beginning"

They both looked at me shocked. "S-so you don't care?" Lisa asked. "No do what you want, I'll always support you" I answered. I hugged both of them. "We're getting in trouble with the teachers." Jennie said. "Oops, that's so preppy!" I replied.