"this is straight out of a fucking nightmare"

Before we start I updated on who Rosé is.
Jennie=Friend 1
Lisa=Friend 2
Jisoo=me
Rosé= friend 3

I panicked a bit but then calmed down. I quickly took bae and Jin's hand and told them I would take them to there next class.

I glanced back at Lisa and Jennie who looked confused but then followed us. I had to do something or their love story won't be completed!

"Hey Jennie and Lisa go to class and I'll catch up! I'll take bae and Jin to their  class okay? Okay!" I ran away while dragging Jin and Bae.

"Wait! Don't drag us that hard! We also didn't tell you our next class."

I pause and quickly apologize. "Sorry I'm just not my normal self right now ha." I ask them what's their next class and they told me they have different classes so I quickly took them to there classes.

After I take Bae and Jin to class I then see Rosé in the hallway. I haven't seen her for while. I then notice why she was in the hall.

"Rosié~ here to see ur little wushy wushy?" She turns around to see me and then grabs my arm. "Can we go see him! Can we? Please." I just look at her and yank my hand back.

"I have to go to class girle I'm late!" I quickly run to get to my next class.

To be honest I was really panicking because I already have to deal with being a Jennie and Lisa third wheel and now if Jennie likes Jin then I'll have to be their third wheel!

Also I like being Jennie and Lisa's third wheel because it's actually interesting.

Ugh I'm gonna cry!- "AHH!" I yelled as I feel. I looked down to see that I fell on.. LIAM?????? this is straight out of a fucking nightmare.