"Well that's nice.."

I realize I fell on Liam. I blushed and then quickly got up and apologized.
"I'm so sorry!" He said it was okay and walked off. I ran to class but I did get a lunch detention so I was upset. I sat next to Jennie and Lisa because by some miracle the seat next to them was open.

I then took out my notebook and wrote what was on the board. But I just couldn't stop thinking.

WHAT IF JIN AND JENNIE GET MARRIED WITH KIDS AND LISA IS ALL ALONE AND CRIES HERSELF TO BED? Or maybe I'm being over dramatic. Or I'm not. Or I am. ARHRHSHHSHSHSHSHSH I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS! I'M GONNA DIEEEE.

I think I zoned out a bit too much or it was noticeable I was indistress because Jennie tapped me and whispered if I was okay. I told her yes because I think I am.

Or am I? After that class was lunch so I quickly went to the cafeteria even though I had lunch detention.

I skipped almost all my lunch detentions except for this one Lunch detention that I had to go to. But who cares? It's not like I'll get hunted down.. Right?

I got hunted down by a teacher and they went with me upstairs and watched me walk in the room. Ughhh this is so boring. I sat down and waited but then I saw that the teacher was sleeping.. So what did I do? I left and ran down the stairs back to the cafeteria.

I was to my usually spot and sat next to my friends. "Jisoo?!" Jennie said with a shocked and confused expections. "I thought you had lunch detention?" Lisa asked also looking confused. "Girl Mr. T was asleep so I snuck out"

They all look confused but didn't question it. "Anyways I'm bored" I say as I pull out my folder of prints outs. "Then go eat girl" Jennie says. I give her a death stare and then gets back to choosing what prints outs I wanna cut out.

I asked my friend for sisscords and she gave me some. I started cutting some stuff to make for my friends and then stuff for my spac booking.

I didn't get to finish it so I just put it in the folder and put the folder away. I ask my friends if they wanted to go to the gym with me and only Lisa said yes.

I asked my other friends and they said yes so we head down to the gym.

I was joking around with Lisa until I turned around and saw Jennie running towards us at full speed and then hugged Lisa.

I just look at her and started laughing for no reason. They look at me like I'm crazy but then we enter the gym. Everyone in there were  yelling and most playing what looked like football.

We had to be careful while being in their because everyone was throwing around balls. One of my friends almost got hit by one of the balls.

(Timeskip)

It's been a few weeks and I've be noticing Jennie getting closer to Jin...

"hey Jennie. Are u dating Jin? You've beeen getting really close" I ask as we walk to class. Jennie then blushes a bit "yeah we just started dating last week!"

I turned to Lisa and saw the saddest look on her face. "Shit!" I thought to myself "why'd I say that?" I then turn to Jennie and reply " oh really? Well that's nice.."