The Actual First

The cold air-conditioning, the tapping sound from the rain, and the silence. One could feel the world going into a state of slow motion when he is alone. But as of now, he is certainly not.

"Young master, I apologize. We couldn't find the exotic species that escaped-"

The addressed male in black baggy hoodie sighed, only dismissing the sweating and panicking servant. He wasn't in any mood to care enough about the failures of his servants. Just when he thought he managed to get a relatively rare domestic cat... yet these people couldn't even take good care of it for one day.

The green-haired male carefully pulled up his hoodie to cover his striking green hair that stood out too much to his liking and wore a black mask to cover the lower part of his face. Bad moods aside, he wouldn't want to get caught by the paparazzi. He's not the kind of showoff like Eduan.

The café he was taking refuge in was a small yet cozy café just near the station, which he immediately purchased due to the outstanding skill of the barista. Whenever he went there, his bodyguards and servants will thoroughly make sure no one else was there in the café to disturb him.

Truly, the privilege of a VIP.

The heavy rain pouring did not deter his steps into the café as he carefully held his black umbrella close, and finally entered the café.

Usually, the owner of the café would've rushed to welcome him at the entrance, yet he was met with an unexpected scene of an entirely drenched female with a towel draped on her head, in her arms was an also drenched feline-

Wait, isn't that the Sokoke-

Before his bodyguard could scold the owner for his carelessness, Traumerei pulled back the servant of his and hid behind the nearest pillar to observe the situation.

Not even the servants who were most skilled in handling animals could tame the Sokoke, so why is it staying quiet in the woman's arms...?

Traumerei stayed quiet in order to observe what the owner and the woman was doing.

The woman, dressed in a somewhat old-fashioned hanbok, seemed to asked for something from the owner, which the latter surprisingly hurriedly obliged. While the owner was away for a while, Traumerei finally had a good look on the woman as she pulled down the towel on her head to wrap it around the rarest cat on Earth instead.

"-how unfortunate for both of us, hmm?"

What Traumerei saw was a woman- no, she's younger than what he perceived, perhaps around the same age- with long, straight brown hair and the most dazzling golden eyes. There was a luggage right beside her, indicating that she was maybe travelling before stumbling upon the Sokoke.

...?

The green-haired male clenched his beating heart. Why is it beating rather fast than before?

Soon, the owner returned with a box of first-aid kit which the girl accepted gratefully with the cat still bundled safe in her arms. The brunette then proceeded to treat the Sokoke's hand-

Ah, it was injured?

-and her own bleeding hands, obviously from scratch marks made by the cat.

After she was finished, the girl talked for a while to the owner for whatever Traumerei wasn't interested in. But he was definitely intrigued by the girl. After some thought and hesitation, Traumerei issued some orders to the servant he pulled before, and waited for the reaction of the girl.

From his spot, he could see the relieved expression of the brunette, perhaps knowing the cat had its own owner and the owner had come for it. Then, her expression turned into a troubled one before she handed the cat, holding up both of her hands in refusal of something. After a while, the conversation ended and the girl, seeing the cloudy sky almost dissipating- bowed once to the owner and Traumerei's servant before heading out, pulling along her luggage.