Searching

A few shades of rays peeked into the room through the window, as a girl faced her mirror with a sullen look.

"Should I really stay in this school?" Aurene contemplated, but hands still diligently working on her uniform. The girl sighed one more time as she gazed upon her own reflection in the mirror. "And now I miss Arlene.. I should've persuaded father better."

After leaving the apartment, Aurene was met with an annoyingly familiar face, as she swiftly turned around, trying to erase his image from her mind.

"Oi, aren't you going to school?" Eduan walked up to Aurene, grabbing her wrist.

"Why are you here?" Aurene responded with another question, one that she kept asking to the blue haired male since yesterday. "Don't you people from S Class always arrives at school with those typical fancy cars?"

Courtesy of her old blabbering classmates that worship the S Class, Aurene had obtained a lot of unnecessary information of those from the S Class. But no, that wasn't the important thing now.

'That's why Eduan somewhat looked familiar.. I remember one of my classmates showing his picture before,' Aurene inwardly grumbled.

"I had my driver send me here. The school's not that far from here," Eduan cheekily replied, his smirk getting wider. "Aren't you actually happy to see me?"

"No," Aurene instantly answered, not wanting the male to get the wrong idea. "Let's just... get to the school."

Aurene already feels exhausted even though school hasn't even started yet.

Walking side-by-side, Eduan suddenly asked a question, turning Aurene's attention from the sidewalk to the male. "Did anybody visit you yesterday?"

Raising her eyebrow, Aurene answered back. "No? Why do you ask?"

'What a weird question.'

"Nothing really. What were you supposed to do after this, again?"

"I'm supposed to meet this Mr. Shin this morning. Wait, don't you already know about it? You were with me when I heard the details from the principal yesterday."

"I was bored hearing halfway-through," Eduan mumbled, making sure the girl didn't hear what he just said. "Anyway, Mr. Shin's pretty scary in his own way. So you better watch out! He's the only teacher that can handle us, so he's basically the only teacher we've met since the start of the year."

'It sounded like he was avoiding the topic.'

"So, he teaches you guys every single subject?" Aurene wondered. Wasn't every subject had a specific teacher teaching it? "Why?"

"The other teachers were too scared to even enter the class."

'Seriously, why?!'

But Aurene held back her thousands of questions and settled on the thought that the S Class may have their own reasons. She just had a misunderstanding with them, after all.

Reaching the school, Aurene noticed some awed stares being thrown to their way, as the two made their way towards the faculty office, to meet the ever-so-mysterious Mr. Shin.

'The stares are so prickling! Ugh, this is all because Eduan!'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, you're the one they've chosen?"

Aurene swallowed a lump in her throat as she replied with a nod. She can't help but stare at the bulky man, whose long, blonde hair was flowing freely behind him. The white shirt that stretched due to his muscles even seemed to scream for help.