Confront

Sitting alone in her apartment, a figure slumped on the dining table, deep in thought. A certain blue head had courteously walked her home (as how he did in the past few days) and dropped her off with a reluctant look, one that Aurene brushed off.

Now that Aurene had calmed down, she could finally grasp the reality that Erika, with no doubt did betray her. Apparently, Tperie had hacked through the school web to dig out the real culprit who posted the 'news' and found the other hacker, and led to finding out the one who hired them.

Aurene couldn't fathom as to how Tperie did it, but she knew she can trust the male. Or shouldn't she? After the first betrayal she felt?

She didn't know and didn't want to know.

Golden orbs stared at a certain contact on her phone, contemplating on her decisions.

"Should I really... transfer out?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the weekend peacefully passed by, the S Class braced for a change in the mood. There was no doubt that Aurene's still down after what had happened, right?

"I was thinking that if-and hopefully not, Aurene wants to transfer out, I won't stop her," Yurin declared on the way to the classroom, Hana, Blossom, V and Han walking behind her.

"I won't believe that, Yurin."

"Because-" Yurin dramatically turned and walked backwards, "-there's no way she's not hurt after those things!"

Han looked down, still worried about the brown-haired girl. "You're right. We shouldn't stop with whatever she decides to do."

Arriving at their class, Yurin slid open the door with a slam but suddenly shrieked soon after.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR CLASS?!"

V, who was right behind Yurin immediately pushed Yurin aside, ready to take desperate measures if needed.

But what met him was a spotless, organized-looking class that V haven't seen in years. The tables were lined in pairs instead of being sprawled all over the class and the floor was literally shining.

"Morning V. Oh, and Yurin, Hana, Blossom and Han too," Aurene greeted them with a smile. She certainly looks different with her hair tied in a ponytail and her sleeves rolled up.

"Aurene?!" Yurin exclaimed. "W-what's this? I-if this is your way of saying goodbye, I won't let you go! Definitely! NEVER!!"

"Calm down, Yurin," Blossom nudged her friend. "That really contradicts of what you said earlier."

"Oh? You guys just arrived?" a sleepy-looking Eduan yawned, his figure slouched in what V assumed his seat. There was a bag on the seat beside his, most probably Aurene's bag.

"Eduan?" Han blurted out in pure shock. The Khun Eduan who always played truant arriving earlier than them? Now that's shocking. "Did you two did this?"

"Nah, Aurene did it herself. I was too sleepy to help," Eduan grinned, finally getting back his energy.

"Lies. You were just lazy, weren't you?" Aurene lightly slapped Eduan's arms as the others silently judged the exchange. Were the two that close? "I just thought that if I want to study in this class, it should have a better environment, doesn't it?" Aurene turned back to the gaping group, all the while letting her long hair loose.

The first one to recover was Hana, who went and grabbed both of Aurene's hands. "So this means you're staying, right?"

"Hm? Of course," Aurene slightly tilted her head, confused with the overreactions. "Why wouldn't I?"