Girlfriends

"Will you... become the vice-president?"

.

.

.

.

.

"...damn V. I thought you were going to confess or something," Blossom muttered, enough for every one of the S Class to hear. What's funny was the few obviously fake coughs around them.

"Stop doing such things that could lead to misunderstandings!" Yurin protested. "I-I don't want to imagine you dating my dear Aurene!" Just the thought of it made her grimace whether from disgust or fear.

"Wait, since when did Aurene became yours?" Eduan grumbled.

"Since she was born into this world!"

"What kind of nonsense is that?!"

Now that Eduan wasn't getting onto his nerves, Gustang went back to treating Aurene's wounds, somewhat looking amused by the situation. "You were doing that on purpose right, V?"

"Hm? Was that how it looked like?" V innocently chuckled, his hands still firmly holding Aurene's. "So, Aurene. What do you say- Eh?"

V wasn't exactly expecting Aurene Grace to actually blush beet red from his gesture, now fanning her face to get rid of the heat creeping up her face. "Sorry. That kinda caught me off-guard."

And this led to the whole class to either gape in dismay or the other way around since they didn't expect the... girlish reaction from the Aurene Grace. She could flip a man or two but the blush suddenly made them realize, Aurene is also a girl.  Now V felt embarrassed for his own actions.

"Sorry, that wasn't my intention."

"Gap moe..." Lo Po Bia muttered, with Tperie nodding in agreement.

Both Yurin and Eduan tackled the black haired male, still pissed off with his smooth moves. "Then what was your intention?!/Hands off Aurene!!"

Now calming her rapidly beating heart, Aurene turned back to focus on her own bruises instead of the bickering three. Has her body become numb to pain from the unexpected teasing now?

"So, are you going to take up on his offer?" Gustang initiated. It would be interesting to see V and Aurene working together if that was the reaction he could witness everyday.

"Gustang, I can hear your tone saying that you have another hidden intent," Aurene grimaced. Why did it have to be now she remembered how the brunette negotiated aka threatened Mr. Hacker? "Now that I think about it, why is the position for vice-president empty anyway? Jahad or Hana are more suitable for that role, I think."

At this, Blossom sighed out. "Do you think any of us would want to bother with something so insignificant? Plus, us troublemakers can't match up with Mr. Shin's expectations unlike V."

"Lol, you just admitted you're a troublemaker," Gustang snorted.

"..."

Aurene decided to look away as the sleepy looking Blossom sent a kick towards the glasses male's guts. Well, he kind of deserved it.

"Guys, we should hurry up and go home. Wouldn't want anyone from the school to find out about this, right?" Hendo Lok piped up.

"What? Were we even doing anything illegal?" Jahad tch-ed. Only Hon was silent the whole time beside Jahad despite the open staring at a certain female and sometimes a cold glare at a certain black haired male.

Recovering from the unbelievably strong blow, Gustang blanched out. "Well, if you take account that we just infiltrated an underworld organization in disguise and entering the auction hall which is strictly prohibited for underage minors, I'd say we're on the red line here."