chapter 1

Ritsuka fujimaru pov

The sun shone brightly in the clear blue sky, filling the park with a pleasant warmth.

"Life is truly amazing," I sighed, taking in the beauty of my life.

"Yes, my liege," Bellion echoed, his voice full of reverence. And Igris nodded his head.

"Serving under you is a blessing, my liege, hahahakkeke" Beru added, his voice brimming with excitement.

"I concur with Lord Beru, my liege," Tusk chimed in, his tone filled with respect.

The familiar path through the park led back to your home, and you started to walk along it with purpose.
As you walked, you couldn't help but notice that your servants had an eerily similar attitude of Solo Leveling story without a change in their characters.

'So this is how Sung jin woo felt with his servants' I wonder about this.

I was reincarnated into this world with full control of the Shadow Monarch's powers, along with the memories of both AshBorn and Sung Jin-Woo. Memories of both AshBorn and Sung Jin Woo flooded my mind, but they were in a state of disarray and didn't make sense at first. but my baby self couldn't comprehend these memories. At first, it was chaotic, and I couldn't even understand my own memories in my baby form.
My mother worried about me in the beginning, but as time passed, I began to understand all three memories. The years passed, and I grew up, gaining a deeper understanding of my three sets of memories. I exercised control over the Shadow Monarch's abilities, but as I grew, my three sets of memories merged into a single identity that possessed the power of the Shadow Monarch and the knowledge of AshBorn and Sung Jin Woo.

My path in this life was a unique one, but I had the power to make it whatever I wanted it to be.

I was reincarnated into this world with an incredible amount of power at my disposal. I felt truly fortunate to have this power. Although it took me some time to adapt, I was appreciative of the opportunities and potentials it afforded me.

In my past life, I had lived a fairly ordinary life as a college student, so when I unfortunately succumbed to COVID-19, I couldn't have expected what awaited me. Reincarnated, I found myself endowed with unimaginable powers, an unexpected turn of events, albeit one requiring an adjustment period. To my relief, my powers have opened up vast horizons ahead for me, something that I remain immensely grateful for.

My mother is a kind and gentle woman named Fuka Fujimaru, who raised me all on her own after losing her husband. She provided everything I needed and always made sure I felt loved and cared for. Unlike my parents in my past life, she was the mother I always wanted and deserved. Despite all she went through, she remained a strong and wonderful mom who made me feel loved and protected. She was the mother every kid could only find in fictional stories, and she was the best mom I could have ever had.

As the years passed, I became closer to my mother, perhaps influenced by my memories of Sung Jin Woo or perhaps my own will. When I finally decided to tell her the truth, that I was the New God of Death and the Shadow Monarch's successor, she was stunned and remained motionless for a few moments while processing the news. she can't believe this development but after seeing the evidence she believed. And I also manipulated the story to make her believe me.

As my mother began to accept the truth of my immortality, it brought her happiness. However, she also realized that anyone who was close to me would one day die unless they became my servants.

With my immortality and position as the God of Death's successor guaranteed, I decided to spend my time with my mother and make as many happy memories as possible.