chapter 6

(Ritsuka fujimaru pov)

Everyone remained frozen in their positions as they beheld the unimaginable anomaly that Ritsuka had conjured seemingly out of thin air in the midst of the sky.

This creation was a culmination of Ritsuka's mastery over the Dark Dimension, energy absorption, and the Ruler's Authority skills. However, the most significant aspect was Ritsuka's incorporation of the Concept of Death into this black hole.

"I name it... the Dark Sun," proclaimed Ritsuka to all present.

"A sun that consumes all, a darkness that devours the world around it. The more it consumes, the larger it grows.And it will continue to expand its reach as it devours the world."

"Whether it's a magic spell, an attack skill, or even a lethal blow from a divine weapon, there's no exception.

Your entire existence... is food for my Dark Sun," declared Ritsuka with a cold gaze.

Shivers ran through everyone's bodies as they felt the entire area being nearly sucked into the Dark Sun.

In every sense, Ritsuka had created a manmade black hole.

Lev was shocked to his core. Despite his injuries, he forgot about them as he pondered how the situation had escalated to this point. His master had never mentioned anything about an anomaly capable of creating a black hole seemingly effortlessly. He needed to inform his master about this immediately; they would have to revise their plans. Ritsuka Fujimaru was not a person to be underestimated. However, little did Lev know, he would never get the chance to meet his master again.

"I know it's possible to create a black hole by controlling gravity, but controlling it at will is impossible. Ritsuka Fujimaru is truly a Ruler of Darkness," Da Vinci said with shock and interest from the Chaldea monitor room. However, everyone ignored her words and remained fixated on the incredible scene unfolding before them.

Ritsuka snapped his fingers and created a powerful magic barrier around Olga and Tamamo to protect them from falling into the black hole, while Beru and Igris, with Fou in his hand, stood behind Ritsuka.

"I really don't want to show off in front of weaklings, but you are too arrogant. You don't like the idea of a human being stronger than you, do you?" Ritsuka said. Then he disappeared, reappearing in front of Lev, just as the black hole started to devour the Singularity F. Even Sung jin woo show off his powers in front of his enemies.

Ritsuka grabbed Lev's head, ceasing to emit his aura. Lev began to regenerate, but the floor was now covered in his blood.

"I see, so that's why you are so arrogant. I can feel that you have an immortal ability with you, which is connected to a timeless space," Ritsuka said.

"Haahahhahaaha, Yes. Even if you kill me, nothing changes hahhahaa--" Lev laughed, interrupted by a powerful punch from Ritsuka.

Immediately after the punch, the world seemed to tremble and shudder.

BOOOOOOOOOOM!

As Lev's body crashed against the ground, a huge outburst occurred, resembling hundreds of bombs dropped from a bomber aircraft. The ground shuddered horribly, and a shockwave spread out, threatening to send everyone flying like insects. The ripple on the ground split it open, but thankfully, Olga and Tamamo were protected within Ritsuka's barrier.

"Do immortals fear death?" Ritsuka's cold voice echoed in Lev's ears as he looked down at him with a chilling gaze.

"Tell me, do immortals feel the fear of approaching death?"

Before Lev could even move his lips, he felt his limbs severed by the pressure of Ritsuka's aura.

Fear!! For the first time, Lev felt fear. He was scared of Ritsuka.