Chapter 2

(Ritsuka fujimaru pov)

After giving orders to my servants, I started to think about my Command spells.

I recalled receiving information in past from my shadow soldiers regarding an illegal organization that had attempted to breach the Root, as well as the corrupt Church organization that had undertaken horrific experiments on innocent children.  May be I got influence from Sung jin woo. So I didn't give mercy to them when slaughtering them.

My brutality against these groups, and my ruthless attitude toward them, had earned me the nickname "Shadow The Killer" across the world. Many believed it was the name of an individual, while others saw it as a sinister organization.

Oh, I'm getting off from the topic. My thoughts were briefly diverted as I recalled obtaining information regarding the Holy Grail War participants. However, that was not my main concern at present, as I have become the final Master after earning the command spells from the world itself. 

My trusted shadow soldier, Beru, appeared before me, bringing along a girl whom he had saved. Beru was beaming with pride, wanting to receive my praise for his efforts in rescuing the girl from a dire situation.

"My Liege, I saved an Eggplant cough I mean a girl. But I think she lost consciousness because she lost too much blood, half of her body was crushed under a piller if I didn't heal her she would have died. Please praise me my Liege!" Beru said in a happy tone, eager for my approval.

The shadow soldier's insistence to be recognized and praised for his actions had become increasingly peculiar. Perhaps it was attributed to his viewing habits, as he had been watching many movies and dramas previously. I was also starting to worry that his behavior would become even worse if I did not intervene.

"Good job but you have been adopting strange nicknames for some people," I pointed out firmly. He began weeping and pleading for leniency, but I remained resolute that his consumption of entertainment media should be curbed.

"No more movies or dramas from this point onward," I stated, not wavering from the decision.

"Noo, my Liege" Although Beru protested and made a heartbreaking expression, I remained unyielding and ignored his behavior.

"Take that girl to the medical room" I repeated my command with a strict tone, making it clear that I would not be swayed.

Seeing my determination, Beru sadly complied with my orders and left to perform the task.

As I waited, I soon heard the voice of Igris, who came bearing tragic news.

"My Liege, I'm sorry to say this but all of them are died"

He informed me that all of those in the room had perished, their lives cut short in a way that they never saw coming.

I remained silent for a moment in grief and remembrance for their deaths, knowing that I would not let the culprit responsible for this deed go unpunished.

I felt My mother in "The World of Repose" (My World) is worrying about me. I just smiled seeing my worry sick mother.

Suddenly Beru came and said.

"kekeke, My Liege, you can't believe what I saw. When I went to give that purple hair girl to medical room, I saw a woman who looks like Monalisa. She was surprised after seeing me but she quickly started to check that girl condition" He said like he saw something funny.

"My Liege, It's seems like General Beru saw too much drama and loitering nonsense." Bellion said.

"You..."! Before they can start arguing we suddenly heard an AI voice from the room.