chapter 3

"cough cough... You don't have to say turth at our faces. And Director how about you listen to my report" He changed the topic. It's true, they don't have good control over Chaldea. Even Olga thanked him mentally for saving her remaining reputation.

While they discussing, Ritsuka thought about the servants persent at Chaldea. He remembered the information he got from olga memories.

Leonardo da Vinci is summoned as a servant to Chaldea. But what's shocking was "He is she". He loved his art so much, and so he became a woman named Monalisa, which is famous art created by himself.

Ritsuka felt werid.

'What beru said is true, but I hope I don't see this type of things in future.' Ritsuka fujimaru thought.

'See my Liege, I was right' Beru said while eyeing his comrades.

Ritsuka remembered what Da Vinci created in Chaldea to make herself persent in current era without a master. Da Vinci constructed a duplicate puppet of herself, and she is suspended in the present era by asserting that as her Master.

'WAIT!! PUPPET....I see'

Suddenly Ritsuka got a idea. If he talk with Da vinci and make her prepare the product. He can able to Save Olga and give her a second Life. He need to talk with her first.

Actually, Ritsuka trying to gain Resurrection skill. For that he is missing few information parts of life. He had more than enough knowledge of death but not about life. And he also need level up by fighting with strong opponents.

While Ritsuka lost in his thoughts. Olga who listened to Romani reports felt angry. She felt Goddess of Bad luck hugged her. She was happy atleast few of chaldea members are alive.

The master candidates, however, weren't so lucky, all of them have been put into cryogenic sleep and will be put into a coma until further medical assistance is available. The members of Team A in particular are all in dire conditions, with Romani unsure if their lives can be saved even with further medical assistance.

But ritsuka already know all of them are died. If some omnipotent god appeared out of no where and bring them to life then they will survive, or else they are good as died now.

" I've shifted all available manpower to repairing the rayshift system and maintaining CHALDEAS' and SHEBA's states. As soon as external communication is possible, we'll request help and supplies." Romani continued.

"...Good job, Romani, I'll give you that." Olga replied after hearing Romani's entire report. "Alright, I'll approve you as the acting director of Chaldea until I return. While you repair the rayshift system, we shall look into Singularity F." Olga declared.

"Anyway, on the account of our lack of experience and supplies, our exploration of Singularity F will be limited to finding the root cause of the singularity." Olga recomposed herself and gave the final word on the operation.

While Ritsuka felt what's going on.

'I already know the dark servants roaming in this place. Beru and Igris, both of you go and deal with them. And Also there is a caster type Rogue servant coming to meet us. So don't do anything to him. Now go' I ordered my soliders to take care those guys.

'Yes, my Liege, leave this to us.' then they disappeared from my side.

"Ohh, Where are your monster summons?" Olga asked

"I unsummoned them. I don't want to waste my Mana" I said.

"I see it's good thing. We can't waste our resources."