7

(Ritsuka fujimaru pov)

After transferring Olga's soul into the puppet body, my work was completed.

"Good, everything went smoothly. It will take some time for her body to adjust to her soul and Saint Graph," Da Vinci said after thoroughly checking her.

"Hmm," I murmured, contemplating our next move. I needed to gather information about 'The Master' Greed mentioned. I should consult Greed (formerly known as Lev) about their plans.

"Yo handsome, back to earth! You seem lost in your thoughts," Da Vinci remarked, noticing my distraction.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but I'm just thinking about our next plans. And are you really the Da Vinci this world knows?" I asked, still in disbelief. "I just never expected the great Leonardo da Vinci to be so…"

"Beautiful? Graceful? Charming? Mhm, I sure am all of those things," Da Vinci replied, gesturing to herself with every word. "Yep, that's me alright! Leonardo da Vinci! Can I have some of your time for a bit?" she requested, teasingly.

"Y-yeah, of course! But please, stop teasing," I responded, feeling a bit flustered.

"Fufu, okay, Ritsuka Fujimaru. Or should I call you God or King of Death?" Da Vinci teased.

"Just Ritsuka is enough," I replied.

"Okay, Ritsuka," she said, then came near to me and eyed me up and down.

I squirmed slightly under her gaze.

"Cough cough, Da Vinci, what are you doing to my master?" Tamamo interrupted, stepping in to stop her. She didn't like the idea of some other beautiful woman suddenly taking her place, especially one with a bigger chest than hers.

"Oh, come on! Lighten up, will you? I'm just trying to take a good look at our main character! Don't worry, I'm not into boys. I'm not stealing him from you; I love only beautiful arts," Da Vinci proclaimed, while exaggeratedly waving her arms around.

Hearing her words, Tamamo's face became red.

"Stop teasing her, Da Vinci," I said, understanding that Tamamo couldn't handle the teasing.

"Don't be so formal now. Just call me Caster, or Da Vinci-chan..."

"I-I think I'll just stick with Da Vinci," Ritsuka balked at the suggestion.

"Well, you know, I like a weak main character, but having a powerful main character is another level of good. It all depends on you, Ritsuka. You look like a badass and cold man in the battlefield, but now you look like a normal boy. I can tell the journey with you will be extraordinary. I can't wait for future fights," Da Vinci said, nodding to herself without waiting for Ritsuka to respond.

"AND how did you create the black hole?" She started to ask so many questions about my Dark Sun attack.

Suddenly, the door opened, and Dr. Romani came through it with a tired face.

"You're here, Ritsuka Fujimaru. I checked all the Rayshift coffins, and when I didn't see you, I thought something had gone wrong," he said after calming his breath.

"Now that you mention it, I totally forgot about this, Ritsuka. How did you Rayshift without entering a coffin?" Da Vinci asked.

"I understand the mechanism of Rayshifting, and I learned the Rayshift ability. Now I can Rayshift on my own," I said.

"You what?!" Both Romani and Da Vinci were shocked to find out I had learned the ability to Rayshift.

"I see. You are a spiritual being and the God of Darkness. So you were able to use Rayshifting with the help of darkness, which cannot be affected by time and space. You are also the best Mage who can create a black hole like it's nothing on your own. So it's possible for you. And Romani, we are talking with a God, not some random noble mage," Da Vinci said after analyzing and recalling my power.