Same old me.

'No Flex Zone .. they knoooow better they knoooow better'  I sing to the top of my lungs because , why not.Im Alba .. most people call me Al though .. Im 18 Im graduating high school next Sunday .. so this week we all get to stay home and relax until prom Saturday .. and of course I'm going solo solo. Im 5'7 1/2 my hair is naturally black and its about 18 inches .. Its straight at the moment.. honestly i guess I'm just to boring for the likes of any guy here in Mississippi like I'm not for the partying every weekend .. none of that like i actually have goals and guys just aren't feeling that oh well. I have like almost 2 million dollars worth of scholarships from Atlanta to California .. Im getting a few last minute tours  and i have to make my decision before August.. My mom runs up the stairs and says' Al  I'm about to head out see you in the morning' I say ' okay love you' She says' love you too' 

She heads out and i put on a red crop tank , jean shorts that stop mid thigh and my red and white hurache's.  My phone starts to ring .. I pick it up 'hello' I hear Delaney ' oh my god guess what?' I laugh ' what..?' She's says ' i just heard on the radio that next Friday Rae Sremmurd are holding auditions here for a video' I smile ' amazing you wanna go ?" She says ' hell yeah and get dressed .. I'm coming over ' I laugh ' okay' We hang up and I go out to the garage and get in my Mercedes truck and back it out of the garage .. it was my early graduation present .. I notice Delaney pulling up in her range rover. I smile at her ' hey' She waves and says ' so we're going shopping right?' I laugh ' for ?' She says '.. the auditions Next Friday' I say ohh yeah... let me get my purse who's driving?' She says ' you can I'm tired..' She pulls her car into the garage and i run inside and get my bucket bag purse.  I put let my hair down and I close the garage we get in my car and drive to the mall. She looks at me ' so... you sure your okay about me riding to prom with Alex..' I say ' yes .. just stop by here first so we can get some pics and im cool have fun..'  She sighs ' see thats why i love you' I smile ' I'm here for you .. you and Alex have been together for ever don't worry about me I'm used to being solo dolo..' She says ' but .... didn't Christian say he was gonna come by ?' I laugh ' he stays next door were gonna have to take some pics together..' She laughs ' okay okay .. i still think you guys should've went together ..' I say ' he didn't ask me ..'She says ' .. he wanted to trust me ..hes so shy' I say ' yeah ...' We make it to the mall.

We go in and shop around and pick out some cute stuff. We sit down in the food court and eat.. I've been working on my modeling.... I even spent a summer at modeling school... I honestly love modeling but many people just don't see me as that girl ... because I'm not the perfect cover girl why? I have light brown skin , deep green eyes , my eyebrows do what they do , my hair is all mine.. the main thing is i don't wear make up and I'm african american. I'm a threat to some ... but i've gotten small jobs with forever 21 , rue 21 places like that .. I worked at forever 21 until last month.. Delaney is more of a caramel  color her hair is longer than mine and its all hers .. she's amazing at dancing thats what she wants to do..

We talk and chill and head back to my place .We pull up and I see Christian outside washing his car shirtless.. I say ' Dela look at bae....' She laughs ' I'm gonna tell him you said that' I say ' noo ' We park my car in the garage and I hear ' Albaaa' I look next door and see Christian smiling.. I say ' hey..' He says ' can i come over later?' I say ' yeah ..' We get our bags out and i put my stuff in my closet and Delaney smiles ' I'm gonna leave and let you and Christian be alone' I laugh ' noo stay' She says ' Alex wants me to come by..' I say ' he can just come here..' She smirks ' nope..' The door bell rings and i go to the door and see Christian he smiles 'Alba ..' I smile ' hey Christan..'  Delaney says ' i have to go .. see y'all later ..' We wave bye.. Chris comes in and sits down we chill and order a pizza .. I say ' you didn't have to pay..' He says ' yeah i did' I sigh ' okay..' We just chill and watch tv.. He kisses my cheek.. I smile ' what ?' He says ' sorry...' I laugh ' its okay..'