living the dream?

Ive been back in California for almost a week im on my way to the shoot.. i had my car shipped down here with me..surprisingly it wasnt that much... I have my hair down and i had to get here early for make up and hair...

Swaes in Chicago right now ...i miss him .. a lot but atleast i get to hang with draya .. shes cool i make it to the shoot and she smiles 'hey girl..' I  smile 'hey..' She says 'okay for this shoot you can go get your hair how you want it a little make up off  you want. ' I smile' okay..' I walk over to the hair guy .. he smiles 'okay so hair wise you have a nice amount of hair .. so i can add length and curl it or leave it straight? .. I say 'hmm What do you think would be better ?' He says 'i think if you kept it straight and let me
Add a few rows of extensions it would be cute..' I say'okay..' He starts on my hair and finishes within a hour it looks pretty.

I go to the dressing area and draya smiles 'your suits are in the second room in order .. I say 'okay..'I go in and its some beautiful swim suits .. i put on a white one first and we take a few pics and later a gold one with a headpiece and we pose..

Afterwards we go get something to eat..and just chill she talks to me and says' you know i could mentor you if you want help you get gigs and stuff..' I say 'yeah sounds cool ' We chill and i head back to the vacation house.. the ucla tour is in the morning.. my mom had to work..Delaney never answered me back ,swaes gone so im here alone...

I take a bath and lay down.. I get a face time call from swae.. i answer it 'hey baby ' He smiles 'hey .. love ' We talk and joke around..he says 'well get some rest goodluck tomorrow..' I say 'thanks baby . 'He says' i love you ' I say 'i love you more..'

~next morning~
I wake up shower and get dressed.. just a black tank top , jean shorts , black huraches and my straight hair down.. i grab my phone and my purse I walk downstairs and get in the car i drive to the campus and go in..  i check in with the front desk. 

She smiles 'good morning ms Alba..' I smile 'morning..' she hands me a lanyard and a packet she says ' follow me and we can meet the others in the quad..' We walk and get a tour its amazing... we go to the cafeteria and get some food .. We all sit together and talk.. I get up and throw my food away. Some guy says 'excuse me..' I look up at him 'yeah '

He smiles 'im Justin..' I smile 'cool im Alba..' He says' you coming here? 'I say 'good chance..' He holds my hand and ' i would love to see you more .' I laugh 'i have a boyfriend sorry.'

He says 'ohh..' I say 'yeah .. ' i walk off 'nice meeting you though ' He says 'you too..'We get a tour of the gift shop and i buy a tee shirt and a tote bag. I go to the counter and buy them we end the tour and she gives us gift bags ..

I walk to my car i hear 'Alba..' I turn 'yeah ' I see Justin he says 'can i get your number..' I say 'like i said i have a boyfriend..' He sighs ....'..theirs this party off campus in Calabasas you should come..' I say 'ill think about it .' He says 'this your car? ' I say 'yeah..' He says 'wow this is nice..' I say 'thanks..'

~later ~
Its time for me to fly back home... Draya sees me off and now im on the plane.. Im just sitting here its atleast midnight.. I feel somebody tap my shoulder'  He smiles' wow .. your beautiful..' I smile 'thanks..' He says 'really beautiful...im August...' I laugh 'august august ?' He chuckles 'whos august august ?'

I flash my phone on him and its August Alsina...I smile 'wow.. this is like a dream im alba,.' he smiles' hey..alba ' I laugh 'where you headed?' He says 'south haven for a concert my planes getting fixed so i can use it next stop' I say 'cool..i'm headed to tupelo stopping in south haven though '

He says' cool.. you from there ?' I say' Yeap.. i was just out in cali for work ' He says 'same here..' I smile' can i get a pic in the morning..' He says' yeah sure..' We actually talk for a few hours hes so chill..