His Girl

So ... of course i said yes ..i mean its swae .. we've became.best friends over the course of a month..... i can actually say im happy we're finally together... The show is today its about 12 soo they're heading out.. swae actually got partially dressed up ... a black blazer .. white tee shirt and jeans.. i smile at him 'see you later baby ..' He says' okay .. how do i look ?' I smile' you look handsome ...' He smiles at me 'good ...' I kiss his lips 'have fun ' He says' okay.. be ready at 11..' I say 'okay .. ' Him and slim head off.. me and Delaney walk back and go up to the hotel.. I flat iron my hair and part it down the middle.. i smile at Delaney.. she says 'your excited..' I laugh 'yeah .. of course i am...' She laughs ' cool..'We just chill around for a while ..

-10pm-

We start getting dressed .. i decided on a long black dress with details on the straps ... I put it on and slide on my black sandal heels and i let my straight hair hang down..and go down stairs..i see swae and slim.. I laugh ' i thought yall we're gonna send a car.. He says ' i thought it would better to go together.. ' I smile 'cool..'

He grabs my hand and we all walk to the place he smiles at me... we take some pics and i post one on my ig .. 'my baby ' ..I post it and he smiles..we talk and make it to the place. 'You ready ?' I smile 'yeah..' We get out and he holds my hand we walk together.. people stare.. some take pictures. Some have smiles on their faces some dont.. We just walk down the carpet and take some pictures...

One of the guys says 'just the girl..' Swae smiles and steps to the side .I smile and pose .. i walk off .. Delaney and slim take some pics and we all take some together.. Swae and Slim take some together.. and we head in the building..

The interviewer motions us over .. i laugh 'swae yall go ..' He says 'you sure ?'I say 'yeah ' Swae and slim go sit on the couch.. me and delaney sit at the bar and turn our backs to the bartender.. we talk..and just chill like old times.. I feel Swaes arms around my waist he kisses my neck ...

I laugh..'stop it ' he says 'let me steal her ...' Delaney laughs' shes yours '

He holds my hand and says ' i wanna introduce you to some people...' I say 'okay ..' We walk over and he smiles 'mike whatsup ' Him and mike will made it talk and he says' bro this is my girl Alba ..'He says ' got you a nice one nice meeting you ' I say 'you too..'

He introduces me to all of his friends and last is nicki .. nicki is the g.o.a.t... We walk over she smiles ' whos this pretty girl..' Swae says 'my girlfriend Alba ..' She says' oowee swae settling down you getting old..' He laughs I smile 'im a huge fan .. since you came out ive been supporting you mixtapes and all.

She smiles 'thanks want a picture..' I say 'sure..' She says' swae take the pic..' She hands him her phone and we pose she says 'reminding me of a little me .. girl the dress and all ' I laugh and we take a picture with are arms around eachother.. and she says 'imma send em to you .. put your number in here..' I put it in and she sends it..

I say 'thanks ..' she says 'anytime.. you seem cool you ever wanna talk just text me' I say' okay..' We walk off and sit down he puts his arm around me and says 'you wete freaking out ' I laugh 'hell yeah.. its nicki like ..yassss '
He smirks at me' crazy girl '.. A photographer says ' let me get a pic of you and your girl...' He says ' okay ..' he puts his arm around me and kisses my lips .. i smile and the photographer says' amazing...'

~next day ~
I had the time of my life ... swae ended up spending the night in my room ... we just chilled.. I woke up earlier than him so im in the shower im gonna go to this yoga place for a hour with Delaney and then get something to eat..

Im in the shower singing No Love remix by August Alsina because thats one of my favorite songs ... I start getting dressed. Just a white sports bra , black nike workout leggings and my black nike jacket and zip it up partially .. I keep singing and put on my black and white roshe runners and i pull my hair back in a ponytail...