Who am i ?

"Well honestly ive been having a hard time but everythings been great lately" i say on my interview ... with a youtuber cause some people wanted to see what was up with me... its alot of questions  ..she asks 'last but not least.. who is Christian..besides a fine ass model  .. ' I laugh 'Chris is my best friend we've been friends forever we grew up together 'She says 'so he was by your side during all of this ' i smile "yeah my rock'  she signs off

I do the same and head to the hotel.. im in los Angeles free ride due to the blogger paying for everything.. Chris is out here for a gig so were chilling at a restaurant eating he says 'soo im your rock ' I laugh' chris yeah you can say that ' He smirks' cool ..you talked to ... you know ' I say 'nahh .. i should call them tho ' I pick up my phone to call Delaney ..,it rings and rings...

(Delaney's Pov)
'Ahhhh baby...' Swae smiles in my eyes i hear my phone ringing and he tosses it across the room,,

(Albas Pov )
'Well guess not...' I say and Chris chuckles' maybe shes busy...' I say 'yeah maybe' He says 'man im tired...'I laugh' back to the hotel ?' He says 'yeah...' We make it to the hotel i shower and walk out in a tee shirt.. He stares at me ' i say 'what ?' He smiles and says 'nothing... he goes and takes a shower .. I lay on the bed with my back towards the bathroom..

I feel somebody rub my leg.. I laugh 'chris move..' He chuckles his breath hitting my neck.. I say 'let me get some rest..' He sighs 'let me put you to sleep..'  I say 'boy...' He moves closer to me holding my waist . I say 'im getting under the cover soo move ' He smirks...

I get up and get under the cover he does the same and pulls me close my shirt raises up a little.. I smile' why are you so ..' He cuts me off 'cause i want you ' I laugh 'why???He chuckles' man i want you so bad you look so beautiful queen..' I smile 'thanks king..'

He sighs and pulls me on top of him... I hesitate ' ... chris...' He holds my waist ' yeah ?' I smile ' i want to...' He says 'you sure your ready ?' I say 'yeah...' He says '... well i dont have any condoms...' I say 'theirs a walgreens next door...' He says 'your right he gets up and starts getting dressed... He laughs' babe I'll be right back.. he stumbles out of the room...

~about 15 minutes later ~
He comes in' okay ...' I laugh ...'im tired now..' He says 'so..' I smile and he throws the bag on the dresser and he lays down and kisses my lips i sit on top of him and kiss him back.. He rubs on me ... We kiss and he hovers over me and kisses my thighs ...

'Mhhhhmm Chris... slower ... ' He follows my instruction he continues to make me feel good..

(Next Morning )
When i say that was amazing... it was amazing..Chris holds me 'your officially  my girl now right..' I laugh' yea..' He smiles ' you wanna go down and get breakfast..?' I say 'yeah .. sure'  We get up and i shower first and come out .. i put on a black sports bra ,mesh hoodie ,black leggings and black and white nike roshe runs.. i let my curly wet hair down and walk in the bathroom..

Chris is getting dressed i use the comb on the blow dryer to get my hair dry .. I smile 'Chris you wanna do the back ?' he says' yeah sure..' He does my hair i take a picture and put it on instagram my rock . He smiles 'really ' i laugh' yeah' He says 'man i love your hair like this.. ' i laugh 'you do ?' He says 'hell yeah ' I smile ' cool..'He has on black shirt jeans and nikes. We head downstairs he grabs my hand' you wanna eat down here or ?' I say 'whats a cool place to eat breakfast'  He smiles 'follow me ' We go eat at this awesome ass place.. we chill and talk..just me and him.. 

I tag along to his shoot... He says ' ay scott can she pose with me?' Scott says ' yeah.. the casual formal pieces are up next go to hair and make up ' I walk to the hair section.. the lady smiles ' your hair is a nice texture.. I say ' thanks..' She says ' so how do you want it?'  I say ' i just wanna be able to pose with him and we complement each other you know....' She says ' yeah..im gonna give you a loose curl so its basically this with a little more definition sound nice?' I smile ' yeah..' She does it and she says ' hmm you don't really need any make up what about a nice eye liner...' I say 'yeah..'