California Living

'this is so beautiful..' We walk in to the hotel and its a nice beachfront place. they bring out bags up and me and delaney chill around .. she says ' me and slim have been getting pretty serious' I laugh 'really?' She smiles ' yeah .. we've been out on a few dates and he's really been supportive of my dancing and all of that' I smile ' ... thats good..' She says ' yeah but you and swae???' I laugh ' we're just friends' She says ' ...lies .. you and him have so much connection' I laugh ' you think we do?' She says ' yeah yall should date..' I laugh and the guys walk in swae sys ' whats so funny?' I smile ' ... and Delaney says ' i told Alba you guys should date..' He says ' .. ohhh' I smile and he kisses my cheek.. ' they wanted to know if we could start shooting at noon day after tomorrow' I say ' yeah cool..' Swae says ' we have to go to the pre dinner thing at 7 tomorrow so I'm gonna rest up' I say ' okay ..' He smiles ' okay.. They walk out.. Delaney says ' slim asked me to go to the pre show dinner with him..' I smile ' thats cool..' She says 'yeah .. did swae ask you ..' I say ' nope... ' She says ' oh.. well you don't mind being here alone i could stay' I say ' no no... you go have fun ill be cool..' She says' you sure' I say 'yeah..

-next day-

I walk Swae to the car and he says ' whats wrong?' I say 'nothing ... go have fun baby..' He says ' .. you want me to stay?' I smile ' no .. go have fun..' He says ' i just found out slim was taking delaney .... I wanted to ask you but it was to late and you would have to get a dress and i didn't know if you would say ' yes..' I say ' oh ...its good.. but you know i would've said yes' He sighs ' i guess i was just' I say ' nervous... ' he nods I kiss his lips softly .. ' have fun.. He says ' ill make this up to you..' I say ' okay ' bye guys' I walk back in the hotel.. I just have on my black nike leggings and a black crop tank.. i decide to go to the gym downstairs.. I put on my rose runners and I put my hair up in a ponytail I took my extensions out earlier in the week .. so my hair is its normal length.. I have my ear buds in my ear and run on the treadmill...

I feel somebody tap my shoulder' I turn around and take my earbud out of my ear.. I see its some lady .. she smiles ' hey....' I smile ' hey ...'she says ' I'm from a modeling agency ...in New York and I'm here on business.. I was just wondering have you ever considered modeling?' I smile ' yeah actually i have ... I have a portfolio of some of the work i've done i could email it to you..' She smiles ' perfect .. Im just scouting some models from here and around' I laugh ' well I'm actually from Mississippi ..' She says ' really .. I'm from ' Grenada you?' I smile ' Tupelo.. nice meeting you.. oh and I'm Alba' She smiles ' you too I'm Bailee' We talk a little more and trade numbers and emails.. ' I smile ' nice talking to you..' She says' you too..'

I head down the hall to the elevator ... and I go up to my room and take a bath... I put on a tank top and some sweatpants.. I put on my slides and let my hair down.. I grab my room key and some money out of my wallet. I walk to the elevator.. and hear ' hold the door for me ..' I hold it open and see some guy he's tall really tall actually.. I laugh ' your so tall' he smirks ' yeah life's unfair right' We laugh.. He says ' I'm Zephaniah' I smile and shake his hand 'im Alba '

We talk a little and i go down to the snack area and get some lemonade, a brownie and the worker smiles 'is this all ?' I smile 'yeah ..' She says 'okay... ' I say ' .. any recommendations for dinner ?' She laughs '.. theirs this nice pizza place .. and its a sub place next door..' I say 'thanks ill probably go over their..' She says' cool..have a nice day ' I head over to the subway and get a sandwich i walk back to the hotel and head up to my room..I email the talent scout ..

I chill and watch tv ... I get a text from swae '...this is so boring wish you were here. ' I text him back' ..haha enjoy yourself ' I eventually fall asleep. I hear the door open and i see Delaney.. she smiles 'hey ' I yawn 'hey ' She says 'whats up? ' I say 'im sleeping ' She says' ohh.. well im gonna head over to slims room..' I say 'of course '