Back To Me

(Swae's Pov)

Me and Delaney are chilling.. We're just watching tv in the hotel....I see a story about Alba and that nigga.. I watch it..She seems happy.. They have some pics of them from a shoot..Shes so beautiful.. Delaney says something I say ' yeah..' She throws a pillow at me I say ' what the fuck..' She says ' you weren't listening to me..' I say ' I'm sorry ..' She walks over and takes off her shirt.. She smiles at me ' come on ..' She knows her body is my weakness..

(Alba's Pov)

Im just chilling Chris had a shoot out of town today.. I decided to get some rest.. My moms at work.. The doorbell rings.. I go downstairs and open the door i see a delivery guy with flowers .. He says ' Ms.Alba?' I say ' yeah..' He smiles 'these are for you..' I smile ' umm.. okay..' He says ' can you sign here?' I sign the paper and take the flowers.. I say '  have a good day..' I close the door.. I look at the flowers and see their from Chris ..

The card says ' i was out and thought you would like these' I smile and take a pic with them and text him 'thanks for the flowers lil man..' He replies ' no problem baby..' I sit them on the counter I look them up and they are Egyptian lotuses .. beautiful ..

I lay around and change into white crop tank and black biking shorts..I take some pictures in my room with my Mac book... I pose and etc.

I get a facetime invite from
Swae... I sigh and just let it ring.. He calls again..I pick up "what ?' he says 'i just wanted to see how you were doing.. ' I say 'im doing great.. ' He says'thats good..' I say. 'why are you in the bathroom?' He says 'laneys sleep i didn't wanna wake her up' I say 'let me guess yall just fucked...i hope you used a condom..because your gonna end up getting somebody pregnant..' He says'..she's the only one im seeing'I say 'ohh so now your faithful..'

He says 'yeah...yall are like ying and yang..' I say 'why did you even call me...' He says 'i honestly just wanted to hear your voice...see your face....'  I say 'well you've seen and heard me...'
He says 'i have to get ready for a show so ..I'll...talk to you later?' I say 'okay'

-that night -
Im laying in my room watching tv and. I feel two arms wrap around my waist.. I laugh 'Chris how'd you get in here...' He says  'you mom let me in..' I say 'you spending the night babe? ' He says 'i can if you want me to' I say 'yeah..' He gets into bed and lays under the cover he wraps his arms around my waist..

We watch tv i hear my mom fumbling around downstairs...I say 'i love you ' He kisses my cheek 'i love you too' He rubs my leg .

-next day -
New York
We go to a shoot and Chris has to shoot with some new girl named Amber .. She walks in shes tall dark brown skin light blue eyes shes beautiful honestly .. Her and chris shake hands and i notice her staring at chris ...

So i just go off to the side The make up girl says ' they would be bomb...'I walk off and just grab a seat to myself .. Next its my turn.. i walk over and see Chris and Amber walk off together and leave out.. I pose and everything.. The photographer says 'okay so reece is changing..' I say 'okay'

Reece walks over i hug him 'Reece king your like my favorite model .'He chuckles 'thanks' We start shooting and the photographer says ' Alba i need more from you...' Reece says 'let me get 5 minutes with her' We sit down and he says 'that lame ass nigga you got he on your mind?' I sigh 'hes not lame ...' Reece chuckles 'but he ignoring a beautiful queen for some new girl whos okay but shes not you...'

I sigh 'look ill be good..' He says 'beautiful girl perk up make him regret that shit.' I laugh 'okay..' We go back to shooting and the photographer says'perfect the chemistry is real now ' I laugh as. He finishes taking pictures...Reece laughs 'come here ' We move closer and the lady smiles 'okay now were gonna do up close shots'

We both sit down and she takes the pictures and we go grab water ...I see Chris walk back in with her their smiling . Reece says 'come here we're gonna take a picture ..' I walk over to him and we take some pics he smiles 'you wanna get lunch?' I say 'we can order a pizza ' He smiles 'yeah cool'I notice Amber leaning close to chris and she glances over at me and whispers in his ear..

We eat our food and i smile 'it was great meeting you today' He smiles 'you too beautiful call me if you need me'  We make it back to the hotel we got a adjoining suite..I go on my side and just mind my business...

Chris says 'hey you okay ?' I say 'I'm fine..' He says 'no your not ' I say 'well when you were flirting with Amber...i was a little upset...' He says 'i wasnt flirting..' I say ' so your gonna lie to my face' He says 'i mean shes cute and all but shes not my baby. ' I say 'fuck off..' He says 'babe ...you know i love you' I sigh 'why were you all over her..after the shoot was over..' He says ' the photographer told us to bond...' I say 'you didn't see me all over reece..'

--------
Its part 2 of our shoot today..Reece smiles and gives me a big hug 'hey alba' I smile 'hey reece..'He says 'were up first today' We run and change he has on a leather jacket no shirt under it and jeans ....I have on a short leather dress..and heels.. My hair is down and curly..

I walk over to reece the photographer says 'okay..put your arm around her and stare at each other ..She takes the picture and gives us directions...Reece grips my butt softly and she takes the picture ..He rests his hand their and i notice Chris and Amber hugged up.We change and pose again .