Graduation..

'Its the big day...' We're over my house me alex delaney .. We all finish getting ready i put on my gown and cap..My mom says ' let me get a pic ' We pose and head outside .. Alex and Delaney get in her car and i get in mine ... I back out and see Chris ... I let down my window ' you coming ?' he chuckles and gets in the car .. 'hey babe -kisses my cheek -'

I tell him about the auditions... He says' but ... i want you to be my video girl' I smile' well..' He says ' ... you like him ?' I say 'hes cool we pull into the parking lot' He says ' .... Alba I love you ..' I look at him 'you what ?' He says 'i love you ... im in love with you .. i want to be yours.. your shoulder to cry on .. your teddy bear your everything ...' I look at him and say ' I love you too ...' He leans in and kisses my lips ..

I smile and we get out of the car .. he holds my hand as we walk .. We go in and he says let me get a picture..He pulls me close and puts his arm around my waist he takes a few pics . I smile at him and we go in the place and practice one time and line up ..

I smile back at Christian whos standing two people behind me.. We walk in .

~Afterwards~
We all go out to eat our separate places .. its me , Christian, my mom his mom delaneys mom and Alexs mom

Chris is sitting besides me. Delaney and Alex are infront of us we got a booth our people in the one behind us... Christian puts his hand on my thigh.. He looks at me .. I laugh .. 'what ' He says 'come here ' I move over and he kisses my lips softly... I smile ..
We chill around and i head home im going to a graduation party tonight at the house family and friends .. I sit my cap and gown on my bed and take a picture.. and post it on instagram 'Class of '15'

I sit down and think .. about all I've been through this year .. i made it .. I hear a knock on my door.. I say 'come in ' I stand up and see Chris .. he says 'you okay ?' I say "yeah .. i was just thinking' He says 'yeah ... were adults now ' I sigh 'yeap ...' He says' your not gonna cry right' I laugh 'nahh ..not yet ' He smiles' i wanted to give you something..' I smile 'what ?' he hands me a envelope... I smile ' thanks ' He says' open it ' I look at him and open it .. its a card .. i smile and open it and see Tickets .. Travi$ Scott ...

I smile ' Chris oh my god ' I give him a big hug... He smiles 'yeah you could take delaney ..' I laugh 'noo me and you are going .. she doesnt even.like travis. ' He smiles ' okay ' I smile 'man howd you get the tickets' He says 'i have connections' I smile ' Friday ... cool ' He smiles and i say' well my gift for you isnt this awesome.. but here you go I hand him a gift bag .. He opens it and says 'this is sick' I smile ..

We head to the graduation party and he holds me from behind and we dance ..

-Monday-

I get up and shower.. I put on a black halter crop top , black shorts that stop about mid thigh ,black and white roshe runners.. I leave my hair down and grab my shades.. I walk down stairs ' ma I'm gonna head out to the meeting' She says ' okay baby..' I give her a hug and she says ' you look cute' I laugh ' thanks momma' I walk outside and see Delaney she has on tan and her melanin is popping.. I smile ' your melanin is on fleek' She laughs ' your looking golden yourself'

We get in My car and head to a dance studio .. We walk in and go to the back where the biggest room is. I hug Swae... He smiles ' hey Alba'' I smile ' hey ..' He hands me a box.. I laugh ' whats this ?' He says ' your graduation present..' I smile ' thanks you didn't have to' He says ' I wanted to ' I open it up and its a cute shirt that says ' Fung Swae ..' I laugh ' this is cute' He says ' We were making some new.. stuff for our online website and I thought you would like that' I smile' yeah .. its amazing I'm gonna go put this in my car..' He says ' okay .. ill come with you cause slim is feeling Delaney ..' I laugh 'yeah..' We walk out to my car and I put the box in their ..