Look Alive

Im back home me and Chris are on a break.. He stayed in New York with that Amber. I walk upstairs and put on some jean shorts and a tank top. I let my curls fall.. My hair has grown some. I put on some burgundy lipstick and hear the doorbell. I walk down the stairs and I open the door to see Swae.. I smile ' Swae how are you..' He says ..' I'm great ..i wanted to come visit my favorite girl..' I laugh ' let me guess you and Delaney broke up?' he nods ' yeah..i just wanted to apologize for how i acted..' I say..' its..okay..' He says ' and we have a show tonight..i want you to come..' I smile ' its here?' he says ' no its in California we can hop on a plane in a hour and..go' I look at him ' are you serious?' he smirks 'yes sremm life airlines'

I laugh 'maybe.. Im really tired swae I've been on the plane back and forth for like 4 straight weeks..' He smiles ' i understand well were doing a thing here at home next month you gotta come' i smile ' okay..you know i go off to UCLA in September right' he smiles ' you decided !-' he gives me a hug I smile' yeah full ride.. '

He smiles 'amazing well i gotta go visit mama soo ill hit you up later..' I smile ' okay' I go upstairs and sit down on the bed.

My phone rings..i hear Reece I smile. ' hey reece' he says ' hey queen... I have a shoot in Germany and they need a female model..your the best of the best ' I laugh 'are you serious ?!' He says ' yeah...we leave next week around july 17 and stay till August 6.. When do you go off to school?' I say ' September 19 UCLA ' he chuckles ' that's my territory..'

I say 'really now?' He chuckles 'yea i love LA. ' I smile ' well you can show me around' He chuckles' of course..but whats your answer on the trip..they pay for the air fare and hotel but we would have to leave from the same place. '

I say ' a trip to Germany of course!' he says ' amazing!...so ill just come down there Sunday we can fly out Monday..'I smile ' yeah ... Sure its a extra guest room here so yeah that's cool'He says 'cool...ill give you the details soon ...you and Chris still?' I laugh ' nah ii broke it off..him and Amber can do what they please..he stayed up there with her anyway..' He says ' you should've stayed up here with me..' I laugh ' yeah.. but i just needed to be home with my ma..' He laughs ' i understand...well I'm sure you were resting so see you Sunday.' I smile ..' see you Sunday..'

We hang up i hear my mom coming in she opens my door and runs to give me a hug ' your back!!' I smile ' yes for a week ..' She says 'new york again?' I say ' nope Germany..' She smiles ' international modeling..!' I smile ' by the way my friend wanted to come stay with us Sunday so we could fly out together Monday..' She smiles 'okay..cool just straighten up the guest room for me..i have to work Saturday night so ill be home Sunday morning to meet your new friend..' I smile ' yeah..' She says ' you okay?' I say ' the whole Chris situation...yeah..' She smiles ' don't let him bring you down..' I smile ' i won't..'

---- Sunday ----

I get in my car and head to the airport Im parked outside .. I just have on a green crop top,jeans , snapback , tennis shoes and my silver septum i got in New York. I smile as I see Reece walking over.. He smiles and sits his bags down . He gives me a tight hug.. I smile 'reece !! how was your flight?' He smiles ' amazing actually..' I smile ..'cool well I'm parked outside..' I grab some of his stuff and we load it into my Mercedes truck.. ' He chuckles ' this you?' I smile 'yes! graduation present..' He smiles 'damn this is nice..' I laugh ' thanks..' We head back to my place .. He says ' I'm gonna just bring this in. 'I smile 'okay..my mom works until noon so we can go sight see.' He laughs ' its 7 AM whats open right now?' I say ' nothing -laughs-' We go into the house I showed him to the guest room and he smiles ' your house is so homey..' I laugh ' thanks..'He smiles ..'beautiful.. Im so tired..' I laugh ' go to sleep then..' He says '..come here' I walk over to him he holds my waist..he starts dancing.. I laugh ' stop' He chuckles and spins me around ..I laugh and he pulls out his phone and takes a picture of us..'

He falls asleep i chill on the couch downstairs when my mom comes in' hey..love' I smile ' hey..' She says ' reece here?'I smile ' yeah he's sleeping...' A while later I go upstairs to my room and i feel somebody grip my waist.. I laugh ' Reece my moms downstairs.' He laughs and kisses my cheek..I smile..as we walk downstairs my mom smiles 'soooo this is Reece !' I smile ..' yeah..' Reece hugs my mom ' this is a great house..' She smiles ' thanks..'

We all eat dinner and chill around him and my mom actually get along. I smile as Reece puts his arm around my shoulder.. My mom says 'y'all need to get some rest since your flight is at 9 you'll have to leave at least 6 .' I smile 'okay.. thats my cue to go to bed' She laughs . Me and Reece walk upstairs and go out separate ways.

Germany

We eat some pasta and chill around. He smiles ' you like..germany so far?' I smile 'yeah its been 2 weeks I'm enjoying it..' He says 'thats good baby' I smirk at him ' baby?' He laughs ' .. sorry' I smirk ' i just thought we were only friends ..' He laughs ' nah we can stay friends...' I smirk ' okay..' A while later a girl walks over me..' your swae lee's ex girl?' I say 'yeah..' She says 'can i get a picture with you?' I say 'sure'.

I stand up and she stands under me as I tower over her.. I smile and she takes the selfie.. she laughs ' this your new guy?' I laugh ' this is my friend ' She laughs 'well then..' She walks over to him and leans over the table to talk to him..' I sigh as she runs game. Reece smirks ' I'm gonna.stay here with baby girl..' she says 'okay.. your loss '

We pay and we walk down the street.He links our arms together somebody runs into me and a familiar voice says ' I'm sorry' I say 'its fine...' I notice that its Amber.. She smiles ' ...your ...um... Alley' I say ' alba..' She smiles 'yeah! hows it going?' I say '..pretty good' She says ' I'm out here for a shoot you?' I say 'yeah Louis Vuitton' She smile s' I'm here for Gucci look at us '

A while later Chris comes around the corner looking himself.. He says ' Alba hey..' I say 'hey..' He smiles and puts his arm around her.. I say' nice seeing y'all' She says 'you two a thing ?' with a smirk on her face ..Reece glances at me probably picking up my discomfort...'we have a shoot to get to..'

We walk off good thing i look amazing today.. I have on a sweater dress and some thigh high heels and my hair is straight and down my back..

Reece releases his arm and we hold hands. I sigh 'thanks for that Reece ' He smiles 'no problem beautiful.. '