Back home

We enjoyed the concert we even got a picture with him .. and everything it was amazing...Chris toned down the rest of the trip we just hung out as friends ... but today is when i get to talk to swae... he's coming over my moms gone for work ... but until then I'm gonna try on some clothes practice my poses.. I get a text from swae ' on the way' I put on a black sundress with a high slit on the side and some wedge sandals.. I leave my hair curly ...i've been wearing it like this lately its actually pretty.. I have it up in a pineapple right now though... I walk downstairs and hear a knock on the door I open it and see Chris he says ' hey ...' I say ' hey .. swae's bout to come over' He says 'can i stay?' I say 'i doubt it ..just come by later' He says 'okay call me if you need me.. Next thing i know Swae is here.. He says ' hey' I sit at on a stool .. he talks to me and says ' I'm really sorry...' I say ' yeah... i know ' He says ' but I'm pretty sure you and chris weren't just sleeping in different rooms'.. I say ' what ...are you saying' He says  'i see how he looks at you how you look at him'  I say 'wait  first of all were not gonna turn this around on me.. okay ..this is about you and that girl... did she take a pregnancy test?' He says ' yeah ...' I say ' okay .. so ' He says ' she's on the pill.. she's not pregnant .. at least she told me she wasn't I say ' what do you mean' He says 'she has a boyfriend ' I say ' ohhh.... you had to go get one with a boyfriend..' He says ' she says  they've ben trying to have a baby and it wasn't working so she just gave up and slept with me and i saw her take the pill before we had sex..'  I say ' oh.. okay ' 

He pleads with me and I say ' swae .. look i trusted you on tour and shit but your over here fucking any thing in a skirt ..' He says '... and i trusted you on a week trip with that nigga' I say ' okay and nothing happened..' He says ' yeah ..' I say ' what the fuck what makes you think something happen .. just because you can't keep your legs closed doesn't mean i can't' He sighs ' i didn't mean it like that' I say ' look ... swae yo should probably just go before .. you dig a deep hole for yourself..' He walks over towards me 'babe' I say ' no.. don't try to kiss on me trying to make me want to get back with you because.. it doesn't work like that'  He says '...how about we go get something to eat..' I say ' swae .. no .. I'm upset with you you can't just  buy me lunch and think its gonna be better'.. He says' i want us to eat ... and talk ...okay ' I say ' okay ...' He says 'so come on..' I say ' okay.. but I'm driving my car..' He says ' why?' I say ' cause if you tick me off I'm not gonna get back in the car with you..' He grabs my hand.. ' I'm driving us and your gonna come on..' 

We're in his car I'm on my phone he keeps looking at me .. I say ' you should probably pay attention to the road.' He sighs .. and turns the radio down .. ' ... i love you...' I say ' i love you too 'He drives to this really nice restaurant.... I look over at him and we go in he holds my hand.. He gets us a nice table in the back.. i order a strawberry lemonade and he says ' you remember the first time  I saw you ...at your prom.. ' I say 'yeah..' He says ' i thought you looked so beautiful.. i was telling slim how amazing you were ..... but i never thought i was gonna see you again you know..' I say ' why..' He says ' i just didn't ... '  The waitress brings our drinks and says 'what can i get you two..' I order and swae starts talking and she leans over the table and lets her hair down..shes flirting with him in my face.. she says ' if you ever need anything you can call me..' i chuckle and say' this bitch..' 

Swae says ' no look i don't appreciate you disrespecting my girl ... and i know you know this is my girl so I'm gonna need you to take this napkin back and go get our food..'He hands her the napkin and she stumps off.. I say ' wow .. people are ..' He says 'crazy ...and stupid .. i was stupid.. look if you'l forgive me i promise if i ever do it a gain you can break up with me .. no argument .. no anything' I look at him ...' i just want us to work...' He says '..okay .. i want that too..' I say 'okay...ay come here..' He says ' yea?' He leans over the table a little i kiss his lips softly.. 'don't lose me..' He says ' i won't '