Risk.. (Chapter 11)

-After that emotionel moments between Gabriel and Nathalie they pulled away from there hug

N- I-i can't believe it was y-you.

G- (Shrugs) Who else?

N- Well yea, your right. It was really weird how a supervillain suddenly cared so much for me, when he didn't even know me. 

G- B-but, are you okay?

N- I should ask the same to you. But yea, just a little emotionel thats all..

G- Me too..

-He gave her a gentle smile as he cupped her face and kissed her

G- I love you Nathalie

N- i love you too Gabriel.

-Then they both went out of Gabriels lair into his elevator

N- I never knew that all of this existed, why did you never tell me?

G- Well. I was always really distend and to closed up to tell anyone anything. But there is something else i need to show you too. 

N- Okay. 

-As the elevator stopped in the butterfly garden.

N- Wow, all these butterfly's!

-She said as they got to the coffin and Gabriel touched it.

N- OMG, Is that-

G- Yes, since she died i've put her body in this coffin with life support. 

N- Omg.

G- And there is one more thing-

N- What is it?

G- Well, this is going to be really chooking to you and hard to take in but..

-Gabriel showed his cataclysemed arm. 

N- NO! But- HOW!?

G- I got into a fight with them before i made the Miraculouses into rings...

N- Omg, but is that going to heal?!

G- I don't think so dear..

N- But- I can't lose you Gabriel!! Who knows what is going to happen to you!!??

G- I know.. I did read the grimoir but there is nothing i can do-

-Then Nathalie hugged Gabriel sobbing

-He hugged her back crying as well

G- I am so sorry my Nathalie, i should have never gotten this far. Now, we are both not going to make it. 

N- No, i won't let that happen! We will find a solution!

G- But- how? 

-Gabriel said between crying

N- Well, we have two options, or we will take Ladybug an Cat Noirs Miraculous to make a wish. Even though i don't like being the bad guy. Or.... we will ask Ladybug for help.. she should know what to do..

G- But then- we will risk my identity and the wish!!

N- We don't have any other option Gabriel. Or else we will both end up death.

G- Fine. 

N- It looks like we both need to risk something

-Nathalie said pulling away drying her tears

G- What do you mean- Wait are you going to do the operation!?

N- Yes, i would rather try and maybe end up death. Then.. Don't try and die.. but thanks to you, i believe that i can do it. 

G- Yes, thanks to you. I also believe that i could find a way to heal my wound with the help of ladybug. Even if it is risking my identity and the wish..

N- Wait- but you wouldn't risk your identity if you meet them as Monarch!!

G- That's briliant Nathalie! Your the best!

-He siad hugging her and lifting her up in his arms

G&N- Okay let's do this..

To be continued.....