Chapter 4: A Shocking Revelation

It was another day in the big apple, and traffic was moving during the midnight hours of the city.

On the highways, a truck carrying important cargo shipment was cruising down the road. In the back a guard stood with the shipment cuffed to his hand in a case. Armed with a gun for protection if anyone thought it would be easy to highjack the truck. The driver behind the wheel paid no mind as he continued driving down the smooth road. Calm and relaxed music played making the ride more pleasant, tapping his finger to match the rhythm of the beat, as he drove on the highway.

Driver: LIFE IS A HIGHWAY, I WANNA RIDE IT ALL NIGHT LONG! IF YOUR GOIN MY WAY, I WANNA DRIVE ALL NIGHT LONG!

Guard: Aye, Turn it down!!

*BANG* *BANG*

The guard told him as the driver turned the music down as he took a glance to the back.

Driver: Hey. Looks like it's another cruise sailing tonight.

He said.

Guard: Hey! Don't jinx it. Whenever someone says it'll be good before you make it to where you're going, something bad always ends up happening.

He said holding the case to him tightly. And what he said about 'jinxing it', he was right. As around them, four trucks cornered them from the right, to the left, to the front, and the back.

Guard: What's going up there?

Driver: We're blocked off. And I don't like it. "Dang it, I knew I shouldn't have said that."

He said cursing his words moments earlier. Quickly he tried to slam on the breaks to get out but suddenly one of the trucks from behind pushed against the van to keep it from rolling back. As the tires underneath the van screeched the truck infront of them opened the back of the trailer revealing that it was empty.

With that the truck behind the van began to push the van into the trailer as it backed up allowing the door to close behind the van. Ultimately trapping the driver and the guard inside the van, that was inside the truck. Once they were inside the driver quickly reached for his walkie talkie to call for help, unbeknownst to him knock-out gas was released inside of the truck before he could even press for help.

Driver: Transport, to Dispatch. I repeat. Transport to-

Before he could finish he succumbed to the gas as he and the guard inside of the van were knocked unconscious. Unable to know where they were going as the trucks took them somewhere else.

After a while has passed sparks flew from the end of the van. Someone used a blowtorch to cut a square in the back of the van. Once the sheet of metal fell the man behind it walked inside as he saw the knocked out guard.

Man: Hmph, well I be.

He said as he walked in and grabbed the case only to see that it was handcuffed to his wrist. Pulling out a pin he unlocked the cuffs as he took the case free from his hand and walked out of the van.

Stepping out he stood in a warehouse and at the center stood Hammerhead inside of a steel cage with the door opened. Around him were men who carried rifles and machine guns, some held bats and steel chained-maces. Walking over to the cage the man placed the case down on the table.

Man: There you go Hammerhead. Got the job done.

The man spoke in a familiar southern tone. Taking the mask off his face was none other than Montana as he grabbed his cowboy hat off the table.

Hammerhead: Drop the hat.

He told him as Montana watched as Hammerhead opened up the case on the table to reveal a compact suit inside with two gloves.