Info:

Dre: Yo! So I originally did this story on my last account and I thought about doing it again just to see where it goes. Last time I didn't finish it because I had so much going on that I just stopped, but now I have a thought out plan on where I can go with it.

So let me know what you guys think about it and we'll see where it goes.
______________________________________________________

Bio: Izuku 'Midoriya' Parker is the son of Hisashi Midoriya and Inko 'May' Parker. A high-esteemed child with two incredible parents in his life. Since from a young age he has always been good hearted and caring for those around him. And he always tries to do his best with his parents in his life. But one day his parents came home with worried expressions telling him they had to go. The day came when he met his cousin, Peter 'Benjamin' Parker as they went to move in with their Uncle Ben and Aunt May due to their parents relocating.

In this turn of events, Peter and Izuku grew up together forming a brotherly bond. They made new friends Harry Osborn and Gwen Stacy. Met a bully by the name of Flash Thompson. And lived happily with their uncle and aunt. But one day when they went on a field trip, their lives changed for the better or for the worse.
______________________________________________________

Name: Izuku 'Midoriya' Parker
Alias: 'Dekiru'
Other Aliases: 'The Emerald Vigilante', 'The Green Guardian', 'The Verdant Menace', 'Spider-man', 'Deku', 'Snot-Head', 'Hopper', 'Zuzu', 'Freckles', 'Midoriya', 'Demon Rabbit', 'Green Freak', 'Chlorophyll Clown', 'Half-bred' 'Rabbit', 'Copycat'
Age: 16
Occupation: High Student, Cafe Employee
P.O.B.: Mustafu, Japan
Height: 5'7
Weight: 150lbs
H/C: Green w/ Black highlights
E/C: Green

: Mustafu, JapanHeight: 5'7Weight: 150lbsH/C: Green w/ Black highlightsE/C: Green

'Dekiru is not a demon rabbit, and stop saying he's a copycat. He's literally different from Spiderman all I'm saying. He's actually a pretty cool guy if you ask me.' Izuku defending his alter ego.

Appearance: Izuku is half American and half Japanese. He has a well-tone athletic physique. He stands at the height of 5'7 and weighs 150lbs. A facial feature he has shown is four freckles shaped like a diamond on both side of his face. He originally had black hair and black eyes, but after developing his powers he suddenly developed a genetic trait down his lineage having him grow wild green hair, and emerald, green eyes.

For his normal outfit that he wears to school and throughout the day. He wears a red shirt with the kanji words '努力工作' written on them. Over he wears a grey jacket with dark cyan colored sleeves, dark green pants, a pair of his famous red shoes, and a watch gifted to him by his Uncle Ben from his late father that he wears on his left wrist. To complete the outfit he wears a yellow school bag that contains his folders, pens, school books, and notebooks.

Personality: Izuku is known for his strong sense of justice and a deep desire to protect the city he loves.

He's a highly intelligent, analytical thinker, often planning his heroics with meticulous precision. Always two steps ahead thanks to his credulous ability to plan thoughtfully. Whenever he sees something that peaks his interest or inspires him he jots it down in a journal he has that contains all of his ideas. Which he is often called a 'nerd' because of it, but is often complimented for his good hand writing and ability to draw perfectly what he sees.