Chapter 6: Rough Riders

'In the laws of the jungle, the Rhino is a fierce animal considered as an unstoppable force. Its horn a threatening sign to all in its way to get back, threatening them that it was charging at them. With an unstoppable force, one may stoop to question how do you stop something that is unstoppable?'

_____________________________

Octavious: It's not that kind of suit Mr. O'hirn, you will never be able to remove it.

He says. Standing in the underground laboratory. He stood infront of O'hirn who was being locked in a case like mechanism to restrain him within it. His arms ticked with every movement as they followed the stimulating triggers from his brain.

O'Hirn: But it's tough, right Doc?

Octavious: Indeed.

He answered surely.

Octavious: But your skin, it will be fused to the armor. A thick titanium resin armor. A permanent change.

Hammerhead: Is it me or is your by tryna talk my boy out of this.

He says suspiciously placing a hand on the good scientists' shoulder causing him to stiffen. Knowing that O'hirn worked for some big-time mob boss, Otto wasn't exactly the type to stick his nose where it doesn't belong. Especially when it threatens his own life, yet that's what made him special. So caring that he worried about the safety of others before his own.

But now wasn't the time for that. They were here on strict business and a tight schedule.

Hammerhead: Look O'Hirn, you'll be tough. Tough enough to bring down you-know-who.

He told him.

O'Hirn: Then what's the hold up?!

He responded.

Looking forward Otto knew he had no other choice. Commanding his arms they closed the case over O'Hirn as they then twisted the knobs in the tubes above that were connected to the case. As a form of liquid traveled through the tubes going right into the case filling it up from the feet up. But the searing heat of the liquid and how heavy it felt caused pain to O'Hirn as he yelled out.

O'Hirn: Ah! Agh! AHHH!!!

Hearing the sounds of pain Otto wanted to stop it immediately, to save him from the pain, but he was stopped by his boss who held his hand from touching the controls.

Norman: Let it finish Otto. You owe me a success. No more flukes like the Sandman. I need super-mercenaries I can mass produce, no matter how many thugs we got to go through.

He says as he steps forward with a look of intimidation and said.

Norman: Or how many doctors.

He said reminding Octavious that even though he was one of many of his brightest minds, he could always be replaced for another. With his urgency to help now replaced with obedience he heeded Norman's cold words. As the screams from inside slowly began to die down as the liquid harden over O'Hirn's body except his face. Though when it finished he had a new look to his style.

The thick liquid now formed into an armor incased over his body. Hardened, to make him bulkier and stronger. Given in extra mass as the armor resembled that of a Rhino given the horn that was now on-top of his head. Though this raised a questionable look from Hammerhead.