Daniela Dimitrescu(Mafia AU) - Family Enemies (Part One)

Nova, from the Izami family, was walking with her friends down the street. Her bodyguards were walking behind them, looking intimidating in their black suits and black shades. Nova wasn't as spoiled as people thought, she earned what she was given.

Nova: Bro, imagine being straight?

Eden: Ew.

Sage: Nasty.

Orion: I couldn't imagine. Like, no offense to you ladies but I could never date a lady.

Nova: None taken.

Eden: No offense to you men but I could never date a man.

Orion: None taken. I don't really blame you. Half the men in this world, both gay and straight, suck.

Sage: Some women suck but not as much as men do.

The four of them continued walking, talking about random things and talking shit about people they hate. They were an amusing bunch, even getting the bodyguards to laugh a few times.

Meanwhile, Daniela, from the Dimitrescu family, was hanging out with her sisters. They didn't have bodyguards since they could handle themselves and people didn't dare come up to them. They were just walking and drinking boba, talking about things they'd do and how bored they were. Cassandra and Daniela were talking the most, since they had similar interests, and Bela was just being calm and listening quietly.

Daniela: No, I swear. I heard mother talking about the Izami's last night.

Cassandra: She's always talking about them. She hates the husband.

Daniela: But totally has secret feelings for the mother.

Bela: I don't blame her. The Izami women are hot as fuck.

Daniela: Amen. Like, have you seen their daughter?

Cassandra: They have a daughter?

Daniela: Uh, think?

Bela: Nova?

Cassandra: "Nova"? What kind of name is that?

Bela: The Izami's are into astrology, the mother is at least. That's what I heard mother say at least. Her brother's name is Atlas, so that just goes to show that the mother likes astrology.

Daniela: That's... A really pretty name actually. Their names are so cool.

Bela: For real. I also heard from mother that Nova is super nice and very attractive. Her brother is kind of like her, just not as attractive but still just as nice.

Cassandra: Oh, really? How "attractive" is she?

Bela: From what mother said, Nova puts the Kardashians and Jenners on a low scale.

Daniela: Well, to be fair, none of them are that attractive.

Cassandra: Yeah.

Bela: Mm. She also said that Nova put Zendaya on a low scale.

Daniela and Cassandra both stopped, staring at their older sister.

Daniela: She what?

Bela: What?

Bela looked at her sisters with a confused expression and a raised eyebrow.

Cassandra: Zendaya? She's hotter than Zendaya?

Bela: Uhm... Maybe? I don't know. I never met her. I only heard mother say that after speaking with Nova's mom.

Daniela: Either her mom's exaggerating or she really is hot.