Daniela Dimitrescu(Mafia AU) - Family Enemies (Part Three)

Alcina: How long have they been at it?

The Dimitrescu’s sat on the couch across from Nova and Atlas, sitting normally and kind of formally.

Atlas: An hour and a half. Allen came home drunk, even though it’s the middle of the day.

Nova: And he started yelling at me, thinking I was mom.

Atlas: Then I came in to see what was going on and he started yelling at me.

Nova and Atlas both gave soft sighs of annoyance.

Nova: I can’t even express how damn annoyed and angry I am right now.

Atlas: You’re a little too good at hiding your emotions.

Nova: I only do it because it’s how I was raised. Allen never let me show emotions other than “The feminine ones”.

Nova gave an annoyed groan, sitting up and crossing her legs and arms.

Atlas: You are the oldest.

Nova: That’s why it sucks. Just because I’m older doesn’t mean I should’ve been raised that way.

Atlas: He has favorites. He didn’t raise me like that. I didn’t notice it until a few years ago.

Both Nova and Atlas were in their twenties, Nova being 23 and Atlas being 21.

Alcina: If I could take you guys out of the house for a few hours, I would.

Nova: Really?

Alcina: Yes. I care for your mother and you both.

Nova: Thank you. That means a-

Nova was cut off again by Allen’s drunk self barging in, his glare set on Nova. Nova looked at Atlas then at Allen.

Nova: What?

Allen: You know what, you little slut.

Nova tensed and Atlas looked at Allen with a “What the fuck?” face. Alcina looked at Allen with a glare, as did Bela and Daniela, while Cassandra raised an eyebrow at Nova.

Nova: What?

Nova sounded confused. Allen walked over and grabbed Nova’s arm, making her stand up.

Allen: You slept with the Grayson’s son?

Nova now looked confused and concerned, not for her safety but for where Allen heard that and who told him. Atlas looked up at Nova with wide and questioning crimson eyes, the Dimitrescu’s now looking at Nova with confused and concerned amber eyes, Allen having yet noticed them. The Grayson family was a frenemy family to the Izami’s, and their son, Liam, had a total obsessive crush on Nova.

Nova: No, I didn’t. Everyone here knows I don’t like men.

Allen: Really? Or did you just say that as a cover? Or for attention?

Nova: Who the fuck told you that?

Allen: Liam did.

Liam had a crush on Nova since forever, asked her out, she rejected him nicely, and now he was upset. Atlas rolled his eyes, knowing it was a lie.

Atlas: Nova rejected him, Allen.

Nova: Yeah, I did. I don’t like Liam. I don’t like men, period.
Allen just glared drunkenly at Nova, who just glared back, his brown eyes looking ugly compared to Nova’s gorgeous crimson eyes. He kept a grip on her arm. Atlas stood up, standing taller than Nova and Allen.

Atlas: Let her go, Allen.

Allen glanced at Atlas, then back at Nova and let her go. Nova sat back down, keeping her eyes on Allen.