Daniela Dimitrescu(Mafia AU) - Family Enemies (Part Seven)

Atlas: We just kicked him out and he got drunk.

Webb: Does he do that a lot? Get drunk?

Atlas: Yeah.

Luna: Every other day he’s drunk.

Webb: Has he ever been violent before?

Luna: Not physically. Verbally, yes.

The paramedics looked at Nova’s wounds. The paramedic that spoke first, Eric, stood up.

Eric: We have to get her to the hospital now. She won’t make it if we wait.

The second one, Grace, quickly left the room to get a stretcher.

Webb: I’ll have officers escort you. I know this family is Mafia and it’s important she gets medical attention fast. When you get to the hospital, tell them that her name is-

Luna: Nova Izami.

Eric and Webb looked at Luna with shocked expressions.

Webb: “Izami”?

Eric: Oh, you guys are very… Important people. Basically royalty.

Webb: Alright. New plan. Speed your asses to the hospital. I’ll have officers escort you.

Eric: I’ll call ahead and give the hospital a warning.

Grace came back with the stretcher.

Eric: Grace, we have to be quick.

Grace: Why?

Eric: She’s an Izami.

Grace paused for a second then looked down at Nova then back up at Eric. Both of them quickly got Nova onto the stretcher and left the room. Luna and Alcina stood up. Luna’s shirt was drenched with blood, as was the carpet. Daniela stood up, too. She had blood on her hands and was looking at them. Her hands were shaking.

Webb: I’ll drive you if you want.

Luna: Please.

Webb and Luna left the room, both speed walking. Atlas followed, even though he was only wearing shorts and no shirt.

Bela: Dani? You okay?

Daniela didn’t say anything. She was still for a second then followed Luna, Webb and Atlas. Alcina didn’t try to stop her.

Alcina: Let’s go.

Alcina walked out of the room. Cassandra was looking at the blood stain on the carpet. Bela had to pull her along.

A few hours pass. Luna and Atlas had been restless, waiting for any news on Nova’s condition. Eden, Sage, Orion, Yoshi, Damian, and Ezra had come as well. They all got a call from Atlas saying that Nova was in the hospital. They wasted no time in getting here.

Eden: What happened?

Eden was speaking to Atlas in a low whisper.

Atlas: Fucking Allen.

Sage: What’d he do?

Atlas: He fucking shot her.

Nova’s friends all froze, their eyes wide. Damian and Yoshi were quick to get angry. Eden, Sage, and Eden were shocked, horrified and scared. Orion was just staring blankly, he didn’t know how to react. They all saw Nova as a sister and they all acted like family. They were a dysfunctional family but they were still family.

Damian: He what?!

Eden: Oh, my God.

Eden and Nova were basically the same person, just different fonts. Everyone knew they were best friends. If one went down, the other went with.