Daniela Dimitrescu(Mafia AU) - Family Enemies (Part Two)

Back with Nova and her squad. Nova and her friends had been talking shit and joking about Nova’s dad the whole time, Axel and Julius joining in a few times. Nova knew Daniela was glancing at her but didn’t say anything.

Sage: Nah, bro looks like Charles lll.

Nova and Orion wheezed, Orion leaning over and Nova covering her face. Eden and Sage found it amusing that they could talk bad about Nova’s dad and not get in trouble for it.

Nova: You’re not wrong.

Eden: Imagine you got his looks instead of your moms?

Orion: R.I.P. That would suck.

Sage: Why’d your mom even marry him?

Nova: I don’t know.

Eden: Why they're still married is the bigger and more important question.

Nova: I have no clue. He admitted to her face, in front of Atlas, me, and half our staff, that he was using her for money and power. Atlas and I were up all night talking about it. That’s not something you say to a Mafia queen, especially to her face.

Axel: Julius and I heard them yelling at each other a few days after that, when you and Atlas were out.

Julius: I think they’re married but not married. Like, to them, they’re divorced but to everyone else, they’re still married.

Nova: Makes sense. Atlas and I don’t think they’re married, just living in the same house. They sleep in separate rooms, too.

Sage: I bet Alcina would love to sleep with Luna.

Eden: 20 bucks says so.

Nova: 100 says they already have.

All three of them, including Axel and Julius, looked at Nova with raised eyebrows and “What the fuck?” faces.

Eden: Oh, my God… Did they?

Axel: Oh…

Julius: So that’s why Miss Dimitrescu stopped by.

Sage: Oh, shit. They really did.

Orion: Damn. Good for Alcina.

Nova: Yeah. Atlas and I had to leave the house because things got loud.

Eden and Sage started laughing, Orion was processing, Axel and Julius were chuckling quietly, going back to looking forward and Nova just smirked, shaking her head. Nova saw Daniela glance at her again but, instead of ignoring it, she gave a playful wink, which Daniela blushed at.

Daniela immediately looked away, blushing and covering her face. Bela and Cassandra stopped talking and looked at their younger sister, both having a raised eyebrow.

Cassandra: What?

Bela: Why are you blushing?

Daniela just blushed more, covering her face with her hands. Bela and Cassandra glanced at each other, then back at Daniela then at Nova. Cassandra rolled her eyes and Bela smirked.

Bela: Maybe we should go talk to her.

Cassandra: Knock yourself out. If she is Nova Izami, I don’t want to talk to her.

Bela: Why not? She looks nice.

Cassandra: Because, our families are still enemies.

Bela: True. But, that shouldn’t have to affect how we see each other. She looks relatively harmless and like a sweet girl. I mean, her and her friends have been laughing and joking for the last few minutes, even her bodyguards laughed.