Daniela Dimitrescu(Mafia AU) - Family Enemies (Part Four)

Allen: But-

Luna: I don’t care. Get out of my house and off my property.

Nova was quietly staring her father down. Allen looked at Nova then Luna, then at Daniela then Alcina.

Allen: Whores. Both of you.

Nova and Luna didn’t really care that he called them that, Nova just grinning in a dark and amused way. Alcina and Daniela did though. They both glared at him, as did Bela and Cassandra. Allen scoffed and left.

Nova: What a dick.

Luna: I know, right?

Nova sighed and felt Daniela give her hand a little squeeze. She looked up at Daniela, who just gave a small smile. Luna and Alcina hugged, Alcina giving Luna a little kiss on the head. Bela and Cassandra just watched quietly, being the only single ones in the room.

Bela: Aw.

Cassandra: ‘Kay. I’m bored now.

Nova laughed quietly at Cassandra.

Nova: I still have to shower, so I’ll be back.

Nova let go of Daniela’s hand and walked out of the kitchen. Daniela stood there, shifting her weight from foot to foot, fiddling with her fingers and looking down. Luna sighed, knowing what the tall redhead wanted to do.

Luna: Go ahead. Just don’t get in with her.

Daniela perked up and walked after Nova. Alcina chuckled softly at her daughter.

Alcina: How cute.

Luna: We could do that, too.

Bela and Cassandra groaned and walked out of the kitchen to the living room. Alcina gave a quiet, amused chuckle at her daughters then looked down at Luna.

Alcina: Let’s go shower, yeah?

Luna and Alcina walked up to Luna’s master bedroom.

Meanwhile, with Nova, she was in the shower, washing her hair and playing music, “Fashion” by Britney Manson, on repeat because she loved that song and was that girl. She didn’t hear her bathroom door open or see Daniela start to undress. She jumped when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her from behind.

Nova: Aye-

Nova turned, about to slap someone, then saw it was just Daniela.

Nova: Oh. It’s just you.

Daniela waited for her to realize, giving a smug and amused smirk.

Nova: Wait-

Nova blushed madly, covering her face with her hands. Daniela chuckled at her reaction, pulling her against her body, which was taller and more toned than Nova’s, and put her arms around Nova.

Daniela: I know, I’m moving fast but I don’t like waiting.

Nova: Oh… Cool.

Nova uncovered her face, looking up at Daniela. Daniela’s smirk faded as she gazed down at Nova. They slowly leaned in to kiss each other. When they did, Nova wrapped her arms around Daniela’s neck and pressed against her.

Daniela: Wow, who would’ve thought that the two “enemy” Mafia daughters would be kissing in the shower?

Nova: We could be doing other things…

Nova’s voice was quiet, like she was thinking out loud. When Daniela’s hand traveled down to Nova’s thighs, gripping them, she blushed and realized she thought out loud.