INSTINCT

*Fwish*

"Huff!"

*Slash*

*ROAR!*

"Just fucking die!" Amidst the wilderness, a kid could be spotted riding atop a massive, black-furred creature that resembled a bear. With a sword in hand, the kid swung tirelessly, as if possessed by some kind of animalistic rage. The sound of the blade slicing through the air and flesh was deafening, echoing through the forest as the kid continued his relentless assault.

"Gah.... Blerh!" When the kid broke off his fury, he fell on his knees, copious amounts of blood rushing out of his mouth.

<You should have left me to do the job.> A distorted voice rang in his head.

"Shut up. I wanted to fight."

The voice that spoke was dripping with disdain and mockery as it taunted, <You are so weak~. Just leave me your body already and I will deal with the rest of them!>. Its words cut deep and the tone in which they were delivered was filled with a cruel satisfaction.

As Dantes lifted his gaze once more, he was met with a ghastly sight - the prairie was now strewn with numerous lifeless bodies of similar creatures, their limp forms lying still amidst the grassy expanse. He had already killed four of them and yet there still remained three. They didn't dare approach yet they didn't dare escape, the deaths weighing on their beastly minds.

He already was on the verge of Reiryoku overuse and yet the enemy remained.

"Fine..." Dantes let go resisting the urge and lost control of his body but not consciousness. Then, as if sensing something odd, the three bear-like monsters rushed toward him.

"<Hahahaha!>" Their assault was short-lived, their bodies impaled by perfectly controlled paper lances. A distorted voice mocking them even in their deaths

He had already tried to get the same results but to no avail. His control was too floppy, his technique too shrill resulting in deformed weapons.

{ 5 x 7: You have 42 coins. Killing streak awarded, bonus Exp earned.}

As he slowly regained consciousness, he felt an unbearable pain throughout his body that made him feel like he was on the verge of fainting. Despite his efforts to control his body, the pain was too much to bear. Yet he still prevailed.

{Due to the host's efforts and overuse of his Reiryoku until exhaustion, [Extremely weak Reiryoku vessel [5/5R]]has been upgraded to [Weak Reiryoku vessel [10/10]]}

"Fwahh! That feels good~. Last time was painful as hell!" And with that, he climbed high up on a tree, looking for a place to sleep.

<You know, instead of searching like an idiot you could carve a hole in a tree.>

"... Indeed..." Following his partner's advice, he carved a pretty big hole and quickly rested his exhausted and scar-filled body.

Since he got that Random Reverse summoning scroll, he had been stuck in this place that looked like a dense jungle with prairies and more importantly, countless monsters... He esteemed that he had been here for at least a few days but then again, the day and night cycle here was distorted.

'Been running away from all these monsters since I got here. I only fought these bear-like creatures because they kept smelling my ass while hunting me. So sleepy~.' He then succumbed to sleep's call, totally ignoring the fact that it was daylight outside.

...

Just as he fell asleep, he opened his eyes and noticed that he was standing up in a different environment.  He was on the side of modern buildings.
'Weird dream-"

<This is not a dream you imbecile, this is your inner world. I'm tired of looking at your poor swordsmanship! Like, half the fights you've ever fought could have been easily ended if you knew just a little jackshit about swords> The usually distorted voice rang from behind him.

When he turned around, he saw an oddly white-themed person. His hair was as white as his, and his mouth and eyes were dark.

"Are you White-Ich-"

<Just call me Zengetsu. Anyway, we're here to train your swordsmanship!> And then, without any delay, he surged toward Dantes with his own Zenpakuto.

Dantes then summoned his own sword but quickly noticed that he was being toyed with, his sword expertise nonexistent. He was then grabbed by the throat and sent crashing into the building floor.

<You think too much when you fight! Use your INSTINCT!> When he rose amidst the rumble, Zengetsu exclaimed.

"What..."

<Listen up Amateur! Do you know why the king rides the horse?>

"Hum, no I don't. "

<It's because the horse has Instinct! The king is on top because... Wait, hold on. Kings are in top because... Ah yes the king has instinct! Wait, the horse doesn't so if the person has instinct... Ah man I worked really hard for this whole thing earlier and it made total sense~.>

"You good?" Dates was on the verge of laughing.

<Just give me a second I got this! The king does not have instinct so the horse at bottom because he has I.n.s.t.i.n.c.t Ah fukin the What does the king have?! Argh! Fuck it! Think FAST!> Zengetsu and Dantes fought throughout his sleep.

...