Lost the bet

{Current Reiryoku vessel: Common size Vessel.}
{Coins:328}
[55/55R]

His Reiryoku vessel had yet again evolved from the pressure it was put under all those years of fighting. One could say that currently Dantes with his battle ability and experience, could be classed as a Jonin instead of Special Jonin.

{Congratulation to Host for defeating a low-ranked Kage level enemy}

{Unlocked Reiatsu.}

{Would you like to buy Reiatsu for 300 coins?}

He was currently traveling and was resting in a small village. And then screamed

"Man... this System is a scam!" Everyone in the village looked at him as if he was a psycho but he didn't care less about a bunch of weaklings.

<You could unlock another form for your Zenoakuto or increase your vessel hehe!> Zengetsu's lungs were tight as he held his breath, trying to suppress the laughter that bubbled up in his chest.

"Sigh... there is no need for that, I'm already strong and my Reiryoku reserves are already high enough."
Without a care in the world, he relinquished control of his body and allowed it to collapse onto the soft dirt. As he lay there, his gaze was fixed upon the dazzling expanse of the sky above, its radiance filling his entire field of vision.

As the sun's rays warmed his face, suddenly something obstructed its path. He quickly turned his head to see what it was, and his eyes fell upon a strange figure. A man with opaque glasses and a carved head plate.

His face then changed into a frown; "Yo Daredevil, could you be kind enough and fuck off?" his voice filled with irritation and impatience.

Then without any warning, the man took out a kunai smeared in a purple liquid from his back and tried to stab him.

The kid' lack of reaction put a smile on the man. 'Hehe~ another easy kid to experiment on for that old snake! I'm gonna get rich~.'

His thoughts were cut short, under him, and in the air, white paper roses appeared from nothing. As a somewhat experimented ninja, he instantly flickered away and dodged whatever jutsu this was. Or so he thought he did when he landed and fell to ground level, his legs in front of his eyes. Extreme pain invaded his nervous system.
"ARGH!!"

The kid looked amused and had a mocking smile plastered on his face. He approached him and slowly crouched next to him. The man, even with two missing legs, did hand seals with only one hand and spat a fireball in the kid's face.
'I-I got hi-' He thought he was victorious and quickly rejoiced only to be startled out of thoughts by a taunting soft voice;

"Well, that felt warm, thank you~."

When the smoke cleared, the man could see the kid holding his hand in front of him, smoke still coming out of it. His smile grew even creepier.

"Now I got an excuse to inflict you as much pain as I want right? When someone is kind to us, it's important to remember their gesture and repay them with kindness ten times the amount. After all, kindness is what makes the world a better place to live in~." The kid's compassionate dialogue ended with the man's fingers being cut off.

The man's agonizing screams rang in the surroundings, scaring the remaining bystanders into their homes.

"P-PLEASE SPARE ME!" The man begged, his head on the ground, his body arched around his fingerless hand. This amused the kid before him even more.

"Well you're boring to play with it seems. Question time! Why are you lots of people kidnapping kids? It's already been like, hm~, my 7th attack? It's getting really boring you know?" He then stepped on the man's head like he was stepping on the ground.

"I-It's O-GAAAARGH!!" The man's stammering voice was replaced by a bone-chilling scream and then he suddenly stopped moving. His mouth was wide open, showing the purple glowing rune on his tongue.

"Sigh~, another failure it seems. The one who put those seals on them is really as paranoid as Hanzup."

<Anyway I won the bet, I predicted where he was gonna flicker! Next time a fight happens, I fight~!> Zengetsu's distorted voice rang in his head, reminding him of his lost bet.

"Sigh... alright alright."

...