Taste his own medicine

In a small outpost near Amegakure, some guards could be seen observing the surroundings in search of enemies. Some could be seen drinking booze and playing cards. And some could be seen discussing a certain topic.

Both of them were drinking, both looking in the far distance.

"Hey, have you heard about the new 'executioner'?"

"Huh? What do you mean by the executioner, did Hanzo-sama ever have such a subordinate?" The other answered while burping.

"Well it's not like Hanzo-sama would ever need someone to help him but to summarize, a guy came into Amegakure three years ago and started making a fuss. At that time, Hanzo-sama was present and both fought, the kid lost of course. But instead of getting killed, Hanzo-Sama's benevolence shone and he recruited the kid!" The drunk guard lifted his cup toward the sky as if to celebrate their leader.

"But why do you call him the 'executioner? Was he some kind of strong shinobi?" The other guard frowned.

"Haha, he goes by many names. Some call him the executioner because of his perfect record of kills. All his targets are either dead or wish they were. Some call him the Silent Death because sometimes he would just appear quietly on a battlefield and without a word, would kill everyone including allies. But by far the most common name everyone would use is Flower Demon."

"I understand the nicknames like the ones before but why 'Flower Demon'? Looks kinda silly hehe~." He mocked.

Then as if remembering an old memory, the other guard shuddered. "Never taunt that monster, he can kill you and no one will avenge you! And they call him Flower Demon because every time he would appear on a battlefield or enemy base, white paper flowers would appear everywhere. If you were to come close to one of those and he redeems you as an enemy, you would get impaled by lances!"

The guard's countenance drooped with an immense sadness that seemed to weigh heavily on his shoulders. He couldn't help but ruminate on the memories of his fallen comrades who had lost their lives to such a vicious monster. The sheer magnitude of their loss was almost tangible, and his heart felt heavy with the weight of grief and longing for their return.

...

Somewhere in Amegakure, an eight-year-old boy could be seen talking to himself in the middle of the road. Everyone was looking at him as his he had lost his mind and sighed at the poor boy.

"Man~, I told you not to kill the allies when I let you control my body. Now look at my reputation..." Dantes lamented in a low voice.

<Not my fault those retards keep getting in my way with those dumb jutsu techniques or whatever. Literally every one of YOUR allies spit water techniques everywhere and the ground gets super slippery!> Zengetsu's voice sounded irritated.

"Sigh... What did I do to deserve such a treatment? Hanzup keeps sending me to suicide attacks." He looked at the floating red text before him;

{328 Coins}

"And man... what is this efficiency...? I literally killed more than 300 Ninjas with Genins being worth nothing, chunins rewarding me with 1 coin, and Jonins with 5. Now I understand why the system rewarded me with that teleportation scroll. And now I'm stuck in a weird limbo where the characters from Bleach that I can summon are not worth it because I'm literally stronger than them..." Dantes kept muttering a whole dialogue to himself, earning even more doubtful gazes from the crowd.

<Anyway let's go kill Hanzo, I want my revenge from those years ago!> He snarled.

"Hmm~, alright, he's not worth anything anymore and is trying to kill me anyway. Will make him taste his own medicine hehehe~."

...