Out

Amidst the dense foliage of the forest, a solitary figure could be spotted, with tufts of white hair peeking out from under his hood. He seemed lost in thought, muttering to himself every now and then. Despite his youthful appearance, he had been living alone in the wilderness for weeks, honing his survival skills by hunting and slaying monsters. In fact, his tally of kills had already exceeded 30, a testament to his impressive prowess and determination.

"Hey Zengetsu, how was your old world?"

He and Zengetsu had been getting along well for the past few weeks, they both got along because they both liked to fight all the time.

Even if every one of their conversations was one-sided, mostly Dantes pestering him, Zengetsu would answer from time to time. Since he brought Dantes into his inner world, the little kid had found a way to force a connection between them.

<I can't remember, now shut up and leave me alone.> Zengetsu exasperated.

"Ok, Despair's Grasp time!" He cheerfully said as he placed his hand on a small rodent he had killed not too long ago. Immediately, his hand then was surrounded by a black hue which he tried to play and interact with but to no avail.

"Well this is the time to see if I'm dying today or not hehe~" He said in a silly voice, his hand reaching for the dead animal.

Immediately a small faint light appeared next to the rodent and out of thin air. White and black matter started gathering around the faint light reforming a small deformed body with the head of the animal. Its head then started to vomit a white liquid that flowed around its face forming a small mask.

"Well, isn't this little guy cute? I thought it was gonna be  something sca-"

<I wouldn't touch that if I were you.> Zengetsu interrupted him with a sigh, lamenting at his host's stupidity.

The rodent then jumped very quickly toward his face, making strange noises but was quickly stopped by a hand grabbing its head.

"Yo bud, been here for weeks. Did you really think that would work on me?" He taunted to which the small hollow tried to escape even more.

"Why did it instantly attack me tho? If everything I create wants my skin then this power is useless."

<All hollows are born out of negative emotions and have lost their hearts. Meaning that every living things they see is food for them. You gotta hit that mask to kill it or it will regen.>

And so did he, looking at the slowly designating body, his eyes full of expectations. He was disappointed by the system's silence.
"Well, it seems that I can't farm these huh..."

Just as he was getting bored again, he felt his vision become blurry, and all of a sudden, the environment shifted back to the old forest he had been abandoned in.

"Hehehe~. I'm finally out of that shitty dimension!"

....